Back by popular demand, lunch has returned to Delmonico Steakhouse. The new lunch menu is available Friday, Saturday, and Sunday from 11:30 a.m. to 2 p.m.
Highlights of the menu from Chef de Cuisine Ivan Rojas include:
- Creekstone Farms Angus tenderloin sandwich ($28) served on focaccia bread with tomato balsamic chutney, savoy spinach, and a herb emulsion
- Mushroom crusted Creekstone Farms petite filet medallions ($35) served with smoked apple bacon and Emeril’s homemade Worcestershire sauce
- Housemade pappardelle pasta ($32) served with broccolini, wild mushrooms, and a nage butter sauce
- Delmonico’s bacon cheeseburger ($26) served on a brioche bun with cheddar cheese and apple bacon
- Strawberry shortcake ($11) served on a sweet biscuit with vanilla pastry cream and fresh whipped cream
Delmonico is also offering a prix fixe menu during lunch starting at just $50 per person. The menu is inclusive of one starter, one entree, and one dessert. Upgrades can be made to the menu by adding steakhouse selections or premium entrees like the petite filet medallions. To make reservations and view the full menu, please visit emerilsrestaurants.com.
In addition to their new lunch menu, Delmonico is serving up a very special menu for Easter Sunday. Available exclusively on Easter, enjoy the following dishes in addition to the full dinner menu:
- English pea tapenade ($19) with ricotta cheese stuffed squash blossom
- Fried green tomatoes ($19) served with housemade apple bacon, shallot marmalade, and frisée
- Watermelon & feta cheese salad ($18) made with mache lettuce, candied pecans, and a citrus vinaigrette
- Braised oxtail ragout ($48) served with housemade tagliatelle pasta, wild mushrooms, and parmesan cheese
- Roasted Colorado rack of lamb ($70) served with fava beans, charred spring onion vinaigrette, and farmers market baby carrots
- Carrot cake ($14) made with cream cheese frosting, candied walnuts, caramel sauce, and toasted coconut