Advertising on VegasPublicity.com:
We offer standard ad spots such as 728×90, 300×250, 300×300 and others. You can rotate multiple ads in one spot. Please let us know your requirements or to find out about our current offers, please contact Bryan Eggers at VegasPublicity.firstname.lastname@example.org
Guest Posts on VegasPublicity.com:
Please follow these guidelines: UPDATED 3/4/2022
Yes, we offer guest posts on VegasPublicity.com:
- The article should be about Las Vegas. You can write about our restaurants, fashion, sports, casinos, gambling, The Raiders, Vegas Golden Knights, cars, wines, tourist attractions, hotels, celebrities, shows, legal marijuana, CBD Oil, business or anything else about the city. Then work your client link into the article.
- IMPORTANT: Gambling articles should be about Las Vegas gambling in general with only one mention/link to your client’s site (put the link somewhere in the body of the article, not at the top). Add a couple of authoritative links.
- We usually don’t accept articles on these subjects but please check with us anyway: foreign countries, investments, essay writing services, homework services, test cheating, dating, adult, Russian brides, drugs (except cannabis and CBD oil), porn, health claims, fake IDs, technology (ask us first), Forex, DMV tests, politics, anything illegal or other non-Vegas news unless you check with us first.
- IMPORTANT: If Google determines that there is anything illegal about your article or that it violates their terms we may have to set the links to “nofollow” or even delete the article entirely. If that happens we will not refund your payment – the risk is entirely on you.
- Our price for guest posts is $50.
- You can include ONE link to your client’s site but we recommend including a couple of additional links to articles at “authoritative” sites like Wikipedia or even to an article in VegasPublicity.com.
- All links will be “dofollow”.
- The article must be new and not previously published anywhere else. Do not copy anything from other sites, including photos – this is a copyright violation!
- You must write the article. We don’t write articles, sorry.
- The article must be in reasonably good English. If you live outside America, find a writer who is very familiar with English.
- You can include a large photo but only if your client owns it. Or let me find a good free photo in Pexels.com or Pixabay.com.
- Your article will not be marked as “sponsored” or “advertisement”.
- We usually don’t add links to existing articles because if you paid for a sponsored article, you wouldn’t want your article’s SEO to be screwed up by someone adding another link to it. It’s better to create your own article since the price is the same. Having said that, you can tell us the existing article and the link you want added and we’ll see if it’s possible.
- Articles will be accepted or rejected entirely at our discretion.
WE CHARGE $50 PER ARTICLE Payable to Paypal account: email@example.com
[No eChecks!] – To be properly credited, be sure to reference the article in your Paypal payment!
Contact us at this email for more information: