Company seeks to fill several hundred positions at its Las Vegas properties
- MGM Resorts is looking to hire engaging, energetic employees for pool lifeguard positions at its properties on the Las Vegas Strip.
- The in-person hiring event is scheduled for Saturday, January 15, from 10 a.m.-4 p.m. at the MGM Resorts Career Center at 840 Grier Drive
- Many lifeguard jobs at MGM Resorts begin in February and run through early November.
- For more information, visit careers.mgmresorts.com/pool
- We strongly encourage applicants to register and submit applications in advance.
- Interested candidates must be at least 16 years old to apply.
- Interviews will be conducted at the event and in some cases, jobs will be offered on the spot.
- Job seekers should wear a face mask.
About MGM Resorts International
MGM Resorts International is an S&P 500® global entertainment company with national and international locations featuring best-in-class hotels and casinos, state-of-the-art meetings and conference spaces, incredible live and theatrical entertainment experiences, and an extensive array of restaurant, nightlife and retail offerings.
MGM Resorts creates immersive, iconic experiences through its suite of Las Vegas-inspired brands. The MGM Resorts portfolio encompasses 32 unique hotel and gaming destinations globally, including some of the most recognizable resort brands in the industry.
The Company’s 50/50 venture, BetMGM, LLC, offers U.S. sports betting and online gaming through market-leading brands, including BetMGM and partypoker. The Company is currently pursuing targeted expansion in Asia through the integrated resort opportunity in Japan. Through its “Focused on What Matters: Embracing Humanity and Protecting the Planet” philosophy, MGM Resorts commits to creating a more sustainable future, while striving to make a bigger difference in the lives of its employees, guests, and in the communities where it operates.
The global employees of MGM Resorts are proud of their company for being recognized as one of FORTUNE Magazine’s World’s Most Admired Companies.