The Kitchen at Commons Club located inside Virgin Hotels Las Vegas, part of Curio Collection by Hilton, has rolled out daily dinner specials, available now from 5 – 11 p.m. The menu offers elevated, classic favorites with a unique flair from Virgin Hotels Las Vegas’ award-winning Executive Chef David Werly.
- Elvis pancake: (Pictured above) chocolate chips, banana, peanut butter, bacon popcorn and topped with a chocolate sauce drizzle ($12)
- Shrimp boil: 2 lbs. of peel and eat shrimp, served with corn-on-the-cob and potatoes and topped with Cajun butter ($25)
- Barbecue baby back ribs: served with coleslaw and sweet and spicy cornbread ($18)
- All-you-can-eat-fettucine alfredo: topped with parmesan and served with garlic bread ($14)
- Kastle sliders: cheddar cheese, caramelized onions and pickles, served on a Hawaiian roll with all-you-can-eat fries ($14)
Saturday and Sunday
- Prime rib dinner: topped with green peppercorn sauce and complete with potato gratin and green beans on the side ($26)
The Kitchen at Commons Club is one of Virgin Hotels Las Vegas’ signature restaurants, a contemporary American eatery with British brasserie influences. The restaurant is open 24 hours each day, serving breakfast, lunch, dinner, weekend brunch and late-night specials.