Company seeks to fill several hundred positions at its Las Vegas properties
- MGM Resorts is looking to hire engaging, energetic employees to support hotel & restaurant operations. Positions include Starbucks Baristas, Cooks, Guest Room Attendants, Lobby and Casino Porters, Casino Cage Cashiers, Table Game Dealers, Lifeguards, Security Officers, Valet Parking Attendants, Front Desk Agents, and more.
- The in-person hiring event takes place on Wednesday, September 1 from 11 a.m.-4 p.m. at the Mandalay Bay Convention Center, inside the Islanders Ballroom
For more information, visit careers.mgmresorts.com:
- Job seekers are strongly encouraged to register and submit applications in advance.
- Hiring managers will conduct interviews onsite and jobs will be offered on the spot.
- The hiring process will be expedited; In some cases, new employees will begin working within a few days.
- Face masks required
To RSVP or for more information, please contact Media@mgmresorts.com
About MGM Resorts International
MGM Resorts International (NYSE: MGM) is an S&P 500® global entertainment company with national and international locations featuring best-in-class hotels and casinos, state-of-the-art meetings and conference spaces, incredible live and theatrical entertainment experiences, and an extensive array of restaurant, nightlife and retail offerings. MGM Resorts creates immersive, iconic experiences through its suite of Las Vegas-inspired brands. The MGM Resorts portfolio encompasses 31 unique hotel and gaming destinations globally, including some of the most recognizable resort brands in the industry. The Company’s 50/50 venture, BetMGM, LLC, offers U.S. sports betting and online gaming through market-leading brands, including BetMGM and partypoker. The Company is currently pursuing targeted expansion in Asia through the integrated resort opportunity in Japan. Through its “Focused on What Matters: Embracing Humanity and Protecting the Planet” philosophy, MGM Resorts commits to creating a more sustainable future, while striving to make a bigger difference in the lives of its employees, guests, and in the communities where it operates. The global employees of MGM Resorts are proud of their company for being recognized as one of FORTUNE Magazine’s World’s Most Admired Companies. For more information, please visit us at www.mgmresorts.com. Please also connect with us @MGMResortsIntl on Twitter as well as Facebook and Instagram.