Shake Shack is announcing its new Summer Menu lineup featuring a brand-new Hot Honey Chicken Sandwich.
The Hot Honey Chicken Sandwich is a honey-glazed crispy chicken breast topped with habanero mayo sauce and shredded lettuce on a toasted potato bun, perfectly marrying summertime sweet and spicy flavors.
The menu also includes Hot Honey Fries and Hot Honey Chicken Bites, a trio of cocktail-inspired non-alcoholic Summerades that are a refreshing blend of juices, fruit zests, extracts and teas, and a new duo of delicious summer Shakes.
The Hot Honey Chicken Sandwich is a spin on Shake Shack’s beloved Chick’n Shack, starring honey glaze made with shallots, oil, vinegar, salt and pepper, and even passion fruit puree to offer a unique sweetness. The habanero mayo sauce is made with pickled fresh habanero peppers and features a spicy, yet floral, flavor profile that balances the sweet honey. Shake Shack also recreated the hot honey flavor as a spice that is dusted onto Shake Shack’s chicken bites and iconic crinkle cut fries.
The Hot Honey menu items are complemented with new cocktail-inspired Summerades, which mark the first time the burger chain has expanded its summer beverage offering beyond lemonades. The trio of mocktails, which are naturally sweetened with real ingredients, includes Lime Agave Margarita, Piña Punch and Watermelon Mint Mojito.
The new shakes are a Cherry Pop Shake, inspired by a Cherry Cola Float and topped with popping candy to create a sense of carbonation, and a Triple Chocolate Chip Shake made with milk, dark and semi-sweet Peruvian chocolate chips.
· Hot Honey Chicken: Honey-glazed crispy chicken breast topped with our habanero mayo sauce and shredded lettuce on a toasted potato bun.
· Hot Honey Bites: Crispy, whole white meat chicken bites dusted with our Hot Honey seasoning, served with our habanero mayo sauce.
· Hot Honey Fries: Crispy crinkle cuts dusted with our Hot Honey seasoning, served with our habanero mayo sauce.
· Lime Agave Margarita: Mocktail made with real lime juice stirred with agave nectar, orange, jalapeño, smoked salt, and cane sugar.
· Piña Punch: Mocktail made with real blackberry and caramelized pineapple stirred with fresh lemon juice, orange zest, and agave nectar.
· Watermelon Mint Mojito: Mocktail made with fresh watermelon and lime juices stirred with mint, orange, white tea, and cane sugar.
· Cherry Pop Shake: Vanilla cola frozen custard hand spun with real Amarena cherry and popping candy, topped with whipped cream and cherry caramel candies.
· Triple Chocolate Chip Shake: Chocolate frozen custard hand spun with chocolate chip cookies made with milk, dark, and semi-sweet Peruvian chocolate, topped with whipped cream and chocolate chips.