Ada’s Wine Bar is hosting a wine dinner in collaboration with Jackson Family Wines’ Spire Collection featuring leading wine consultant Marika Vida.
The evening will feature wines from Jackson Family Wines’ luxury portfolio, Spire Collection, paired with a five-course special menu from Chef de Cuisine, Jackson Stamper. Guest host Marika Vida, a nationwide leading wine consultant, advanced sommelier, and former Wine Director of the Ritz Carlton in New York, will guide guests through the pairings.
The event is a celebration of women in the wine industry as Vida hand-selected several wines from female owned wineries that are owned by Jackson Family Wines, a female and family-owned business for more than 30 years.
The Spire Collection includes wineries throughout the world run by the local people of their region who know the land best. This event will focus on five wines from the collection’s West Coast wineries including:
- MV Gran Moraine Brut Rosé, Yamhill-Carlton Oregon
- 2019 Câpture ‘Tradition’, Sauvignon Blanc, Sonoma
- 2018 Brewer-Clifton, Chardonnay, Sta. Rita Hills, California (2020 Wine Enthusiast Winemaker of the Year)
- 2019 Hartford Court, Pinot Noir, Russian River Valley, California
- 2015 Mt. Brave, Cabernet Sauvignon, Mt. Veeder, California
When: July 22 from 6:00 p.m. – 9 p.m.
Where: Ada’s Wine Bar 410 S. Rampart Blvd # 120 Las Vegas, NV 89145 (702) 462-2795
Who: Marika Vida, Wine Consultant at Vida et Fils Wine Consulting; Chef de Cuisine Jackson Stamper; Lead Sommelier Kat Thomas; Chef/Partner James Trees.
Tickets are $120 per person and must be purchased in advance at adaslv.com.