Vibe up the weekend with bottomless mimosas and bloody marys
STK Steakhouse inside The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas will add weekend brunch to its repertoire on Saturday, April 10. The lively, social brunch will feature bottomless mimosas and bloody marys in addition to a DJ to set the vibe for the weekend.
Executive Chef Stephen Hopcraft will be serving up all of the STK classics like their vast selection of steaks in addition to brunch staples with an STK twist including:
- Truffle 8 oz. wagyu flat iron steak with a fried egg, shaved truffle crispy potatoes, and truffle buttered brioche ($48)
- Lobster and eggs benedict with lobster, baby spinach, poached eggs, and caviar hollandaise on a toasted English muffin ($39)
- Hot chicken and waffle made with a fried hot chicken thigh over buttermilk waffles served with pickles, coleslaw, and a maple BBQ sauce ($28)
- Egg white omelet with roasted pepper relish, caramelized onions, avocado, sauteed spinach, mushrooms, Emmental cheese, and baby green leaves ($27)
- Cinnamon French toast made with brioche and topped with berries, cream cheese icing, and maple syrup ($25)
- Eggs and avocado on toast served on grilled sourdough bread with smashed avocado, cilantro, poached eggs, jalapeno, extra virgin olive oil, and toasted pumpkin seeds ($28)
Since no brunch is complete without free-flowing libations, STK will offer bottomless mimosas and bloody marys available for $35 per person. Saturday and Sunday brunch hours will be from 11 a.m. to 3 p.m.