Las Vegas is an ideal destination for couples to celebrate their love on Valentine’s Day.
From specials at intimate restaurants to romantic experiences that can only be found in Las Vegas, love will be in the air in the destination on Tuesday, Feb. 14.
Love is truly in the air with the Valentine’s Day Las Vegas Helicopter Night Strip Flight Package at 5 Star Helicopters. Visitors can celebrate in the sky while enjoying chocolate-covered strawberries and taking in the lights and sights. The package also features a rose and souvenir photo and frame.
Bellagio Resort & Casino offers a proposal package that allows visitors to pop the question on its private Terrazza di Sogno with the Fountains of Bellagio in the background. Packages include rose petals in the shape of a heart, 12 long-stemmed roses, champagne with a set of toasting flutes, chocolates, photography and the ability to choose one fountain show song from a list of selections.
me tell your story, Vegas.
Contact Jennifer Bradley, PR Practitioner of the Year
Caesars Palace offers a Love at the Palace proposal package, featuring a dedicated wedding proposal coordinator, rose bouquet or fresh rose petals, music by a professional guitarist, photography and a bottle of champagne. Visitors can choose between two locations, the Bella Luce terrace with views of the Strip or the Bacchus Pool in the Garden of the Gods Pool Oasis.
Couples can celebrate by toasting and taking in 360-degree views of Downtown Las Vegas and the surrounding valley at Legacy Club at Circa Resort & Casino. The rooftop cocktail lounge offers couples special packages for the holiday, complete with cocktails, champagne, chocolate-covered strawberries, a charcuterie board and a rose.
A special Cupid’s Arrow Package is available for couples looking to say “I do” or renew their vows at The Little Vegas Chapel. Available only on Valentine’s Day, the offer is complete with a ceremony, officiated license or ceremony certificate, pink three-rose bouquet and matching boutonniere, video recording, wedding coordinator and fuzzy dice.
Couples can take a ride to the top of the Eiffel Tower at Paris Las Vegas, where the half-scale replica offers spectacular views from center-Strip. Visitors can continue their romantic evening at Vanderpump À Paris with the lounge’s LoveLocked cocktail for two, which features two glasses adorned with a padlock and key. The couple is asked to write their initials on the lock and attach it to a decorated wall in the intimate space, leaving a token of their love in the destination. The hotel also features proposal packages, wherein lovebirds can say “oui” under Eiffel Tower or Arc de Triomphe. Packages include professional photography, a half dozen of red roses, a bottle of champagne and a half dozen of macarons.
The STRAT Hotel, Casino & SkyPod offers a Just Cocktails at the Bar package at Top of the World, allowing visitors to view the Las Vegas valley from the restaurant over 100 stories in the sky. Romantic touches are available to be placed at the table upon arrival, including rose petals, a half-dozen of roses, a dozen roses and a bottle of champagne on ice.
The Venetian Resort Las Vegas offers romantic Gondola Rides, complete with a serenading gondolier. Couples can continue the romance by taking photos in front of the LOVE art installation, a sculpture of ruby red letters by artist Laura Kimpton.
Caesars Entertainment is offering unique Valentine’s Day-specific spa packages at several of its resorts throughout the destination. Participating spas include Qua Baths & Spa at Caesars Palace, The Spa at Flamingo Las Vegas, The Spa at Harrah’s Las Vegas, The Spa at The LINQ Hotel + Experience, Voie Spa & Salon at Paris Las Vegas and Reflections the Spa at Planet Hollywood Resort & Casino. Offerings include couples massages, candlelight bath experiences, and touches like chocolates and champagne.
The Spa at Four Seasons Hotel Las Vegas offers the My Sweet Valentine Body Wrap special for the holiday. The experience includes a chocolate truffle body wrap and lightweight strawberry hyaluronic moisturizing application.
A Valentine’s Day date night in Las Vegas is like nowhere else—and the world-class restaurants dotting the destination certainly elevate the experience. Many restaurants throughout Las Vegas extend special offerings for the holiday, including prix fixe menus and delectable desserts for two.
- Caesars Palace: Gordon Ramsay’s HELL’s KITCHEN, Restaurant Guy Savoy
- Circa Resort & Casino: 8 East, Barry’s Downtown Prime
- The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas: Jaleo
- The Cromwell: GIADA
- Delano Las Vegas: Rivea
- Excalibur Hotel & Casino: Excalibur Buffet
- Ferraro’s Ristorante
- Flamingo Las Vegas: Bugsy & Meyer’s Steakhouse
- Four Seasons Hotel Las Vegas: Veranda
- Gold Coast Hotel and Casino: Cornerstone
- Harrah’s Las Vegas: Ramsay’s Kitchen
- Hofbräuhaus Las Vegas
- The LINQ Promenade: Chayo Mexican Kitchen + Tequila Bar, Flour & Barley
- Luxor Hotel & Casino: Tender Steakhouse + Lounge
- Mandalay Bay Resort & Casino: Aureole Las Vegas, Libertine Social, StripSteak
- MGM Grand Hotel & Casino: Ambra Italian Restaurant, Avenue Café, International Smoke, MGM Grand Buffet, Morimoto Las Vegas, Tom Colicchio’s Craft Steak
- NoMad Las Vegas: NoMad Library
- The Orleans Hotel and Casino: Alder & Birch, Bailiwick
- Palms Casino Resort: Scotch 80 Prime
- Paris Las Vegas: The Bedford by Martha Stewart
- Park MGM: Bavette’s Steakhouse & Bar, Best Friend, Primrose, Toscana Ristorante & Bar
- Rampart Casino at The Resort at Summerlin: Hawthorn Grill, Jade Asian Kitchen & Noodles, Spiedini Fiamma Italian Bistro
- Resorts World Las Vegas: Carversteak, Caviar Bar
- Sam’s Town Hotel and Gambling Hall: The Angry Butcher
- The STRAT Hotel, Casino & SkyPod: McCall’s Heartland Grill, Top of the World
- Suncoast Hotel and Casino: 90 NINETY Bar & Grill, SC Prime Steakhouse & Bar
- Town Square Las Vegas: Sickie’s Garage
- Treasure Island Las Vegas: Phil’s Steak House
- The Venetian Resort Las Vegas: Black Tap, Brera Osteria, Buddy V’s Ristorante, CHICA, Matteo’s Ristorante Italiano, SUGARCANE Raw Bar Grill, WAKUDA, Yardbird
For more information about Las Vegas or to plan your next trip, please visit www.VisitLasVegas.com.