Carson Kitchen is known for its creative comfort food using seasonal ingredients and with a new season upon us, that means a menu change.
Chef and Owner Cory Harwell has developed new menu items now available at the Downtown Las Vegas location.
“We wanted to bring big, bold familiar flavors to our winter menu in a comfortable, familiar way. We are celebrating the flavors of winter in about a dozen new or reinvented dishes,” said Harwell.
“Bacon and onions scream winter comfort in our new grilled oysters with bacon lardons and leeks, while Nashville hot wakes us up with our new hot duck sandwich with a cherry pepper relish. Salmon comes back for the winter with a poblano corn beurre blanc, and braised short ribs slide in on our new flatbread. We reinvent a rustic version of pasta alfredo by replacing the obligatory chicken with succulent braised rabbit, and we take you on a trip to North Africa with those wonderful regional spices in our new version of our roasted cauliflower.”
Some of the new menu selections also include:
- Wild boar tacos with a tomatillo slaw, and cranberry chutney ($14)
- Salmon with a poblano corn beurre blanc ($26)
- Pumpkin soup with goat cheese and ancho chili oil ($14)
- ‘Bubble & squeak’ with tasso ham and collard greens ($15)
- Hot duck sandwich made with a pickled cherry pepper relish ($18)
- Short rib flatbread topped with smoked gouda and pickled red onion ($16)
- Tres leches with cereal milk and amaro ($12)
Included in the new menu are some fun and unique hand-crafted cocktails, including:
- ‘Why The Long Face?,’ made with vodka, dry curacao, yuzu, cranberry shrub, soda ($14)
- ‘Love You Long Time,’ made with cachaca, lime, passionfruit, pandan, sparkling sake ($14)
- ‘The Angry Tony,’ made with local gin, quince, smoked honey, and fresh lemon served in a honey bear bottle ($14)
Carson Kitchen is open for dine-in Monday through Thursday 11:30 a.m. to 10 p.m., Friday and Saturday 11:30 a.m. to 11 p.m., and Sunday 11 a.m.-10 p.m. featuring the brunch menu from 11 a.m.-4 p.m.
Curbside pickup is also available.
To make reservations please visit carsonkitchen.com.
About Carson Kitchen
Specializing in creative American cuisine and thoughtfully crafted cocktails, Carson Kitchen is built on a philosophy of reimagined comfort food prepared with approachable fine-dining ingredients.
Founded in 2014 as a partnership between chef and restaurateur Cory Harwell and celebrity chef and his dear friend, the late Chef Kerry Simon, Carson Kitchen has locations in Las Vegas, Atlanta, and Salt Lake City.
The restaurant’s menu features Southern influences offered in a familiar, recognizable way for guests to try foie gras, rabbit, frog’s legs and other ingredients not normally found in such a casual environment.
A blend of old and new favorites, the menu is constantly being innovated and served in a welcoming environment where guests can connect with family and friends. For more information, visit carsonkitchen.com.