Treasure Island Hotel & Casino restaurants, including The Coffee Shop, Gilley’s Saloon, Dance Hall & Bar-B-Que, Phil’s Steak House and Seafood Shack will host Christmas and New Year’s Eve feasts on Dec. 25 and Dec. 31 respectively, featuring seasonal favorites.
The Coffee Shop
The Coffee Shop will offer a three-course menu for Christmas, including:
- Choice of lobster bisque or arugula salad with Roma tomatoes, strawberries, walnuts, feta cheese and balsamic dressing
- Roast prime rib with au jus and creamy horseradish with choice of mashed or baked potato and sauteed asparagus
- Apple pie served with vanilla bean ice cream
The courses will be available all-inclusive for $45.
Gilley’s Saloon, Dance Hall & Bar-B-Que
Gilley’s will offer a three-course menu for Christmas, including:
- Choice of grilled bread salad with heirloom tomatoes, red onions, baby arugula, peppadew peppers and green onion vinaigrette or roasted purple and white cauliflower white cheddar cheese soup
- Maple glazed roasted turkey with Andouille sausage brioche stuffing, Yukon gold garlic whipped potatoes, sauteed baby vegetables and savory gravy
- Strawberry shortcake
The three-course menu will be available for $50 per person. Price does not include beverages.
New Year’s Eve
The Coffee Shop
The Coffee Shop will offer a three-course menu for New Year’s Eve, including:
- Choice of house salad, Caesar salad or lobster bisque
- Broiled 16 oz. porterhouse steak served with asparagus and choice of mashed potatoes, baked potato or French fries
- Choice of apple pie à la mode, Boston cream pie or carrot cake with fresh pineapple sauce
The courses will be available all-inclusive for $46.
Phil’s Steak House
Phil’s Steak House’s New Year’s Eve á la carte offerings include a salmon carpaccio with salmon roe, lemon, capers, frisee, radish and toast points available for $35; short rib pasta with tomato, E.V.O.O powder, and crispy arugula (braised short rib, mascarpone) available for $44; and 24 oz. French cut bone-in prime ribeye and half a lobster with herb oil, compound chili butter served with an extra-large loaded twice baked potato available for $185.
Mile high chocolate cake à la mode, a multi-layer cake served with vanilla custard will be available for dessert.
The two-course menu will be offered a la carte or tasting for $250.
Seafood Shack’s New Year’s Eve á la carte offerings include a lobster crab bisque with tarragon truffle oil available for $14.95, a broiled lobster tail, petite filet champignon with pomme mornay gratin, winter vegetable glace, shallot confit and champagne beurre blanc available for $99.95 and a chocolate whiskey cake with caramelized pecan sauce available for $11.95.
About Treasure Island
Treasure Island on the Las Vegas Strip is a privately owned hotel and casino. Boasting nearly 3,000 guest rooms, Treasure Island is a world-class destination for headline entertainment.
Home to Mystère, the classic Cirque du Soleil performance combines the powerful athleticism, high-energy acrobatics and inspiring imagery that has become the company’s hallmark.
Upscale and casual dining choices, hip nightspots and indulgent spa and shopping experiences further complement the one-of-a-kind Treasure Island guest experience.
For more information about Treasure Island, visit www.treasureisland.com, or follow on Instagram, Twitter or Facebook @TIVegas.