South Point Hotel, Casino and Spa Las Vegas will be serving specialty menus this Christmas Eve and Christmas Day, available at Baja Miguel’s, Coronado Café, Don Vito’s, Garden Buffet, Primarily Prime Rib and Silverado Steak House and on Sunday, December 24th & Monday, December 25th.
Reservations are encouraged and can be made online at southpointcasino.com/dining.
Baja Miguel’s will serve a three-course meal with a complimentary margarita or glass of wine for $27.95 from 2 p.m. – 9 p.m., including:
- First Course: Navidad Salad, leaves of romaine with tomato wedges, cucumber, and green onions. Served with avocado cream dressing and toasted croutons or Baja’s Chicken Tortilla Soup or Spicy Shrimp and Avocado Cocktail, lettuce, shrimp, avocado and tomato. Topped with Margarita cocktail sauce.
- Second Course: Herb Roasted Young Turkey with giblet gravy and chestnut dressing, Yukon Gold mashed potatoes or cinnamon glazed yams, green beans and cranberry relish or Camrones Con Tacos, three Baja style grilled shrimp with chipotle cream and two carne asada soft shell tacos with pico de gallo. Served with cilantro rice or Poblano Grilled Pork Cutlets, lightly seasoned over red pepper cream, topped with poblano pepper salsa. Served with rice verde and green beans.
- Third Course: Holiday Yule Log with peppermint ice cream or Christmas Sundae, marinated strawberries over pistachio gelato. Served with whipped cream and chopped pistachio nuts in a waffle cup. Fresh Fruit Cup, season’s finest with coconut-flavored whipped cream. All served with choice of tea or coffee.
- Also serving regular menu
Coronado Café will serve a three-course meal with a complimentary cocktail or glass of wine for $17.75 from 11 a.m. – 10 p.m., including:
- First Course: Waldorf Salad, diced apples and celery with grapes and chopped walnuts. Folded in Waldorf dressing or Festive Cream of Chicken Soup.
- Second Course: Herb Roasted Young Turkey with giblet gravy, apple and chestnut dressing, Yukon gold mashed potatoes or maple glazed yams, green beans and cranberry relish or Steak Dianna, medallions of beef flamed with cognac. Served with sautéed mushrooms in a sour cream sauce and baked or Yukon gold mashed potatoes with green beans.
- Third Course: Christmas Yule Log with peppermint ice cream or Pumpkin Spice Cheesecake with whipped cream and fresh berries. All are served with a choice of tea or coffee.
- Also serving regular menu and Chinese menus
Don Vito’s will serve a three-course meal with a complimentary bottle of the “Wine of the Month” for every 2 people for $49 from 4 – 10 p.m., including:
- First Course: Butternut Squash Ravioli, freshly made in-house with sage and brown butter sauce or Vito’s Cream of Chicken Soup or Oven Baked Artichoke Hearts, lightly marinated, filled with ricotta cheese, wrapped in prosciutto on a bed of pomodoro sauce, Drizzled with hazelnut pesto or Salad of the Season, romaine lettuce, diced cucumber, artichoke hearts, teardrop tomatoes, kalamata olives tossed in red chianti dressing with shaved parmesan and garlic toasted croutons.
- Second Course: Herb Roasted Young Turkey with giblet gravy, apple and chestnut dressing, Yukon gold creamed potatoes, maple glazed yams, baked acorn squash with cranberry relish and green beansor Medallions of Beef “Biljana”, herb dusted medallions, pan seared with button onions and wild mushrooms sautéed with chianti green bean risotto and wilted spinach or Seafood Cannelloni, shrimp, scallops, and crab glazed in pasta shells, with Tomato Beurre Blanc and seasonal vegetables.
- Third Course: Caramel Macchiato Cheesecake with caramel drizzle or Christmas Yule Log with cinnamon ice cream or Italian Cannoli Cake, topped with chocolate chip frosting or Zabaglione with seasonal berries. All served with choice of tea or coffee.
- Also serving regular menu
Garden Buffet will serve an all-day Christmas buffet for $27.95 (with a Club card) or $30.95 (without a Club Card) from 8 a.m. to 9 p.m. and will include two glasses of wine, sangria, draft beer, or champagne. Limited breakfast items and bottomless Bloody Mary’s will be served until 11 a.m.
- Featuring: Live Action Salad Bar, the season’s finest freshly tossed Caesar, harvest and spinach salads, seasonal fruits and berries with yogurt and whipped cream, chicken tortilla soup, butternut squash soup, white bean chili peel and eat shrimp, shrimp cocktail, and California rolls.
- Carving station: Traditional Home-style roast turkey with all the trimmings, slow roasted prime rib of beef, rotisserie lemon peppered chicken, pecan roasted salmon with wild rice pilaf, pork cutlets with chipotle honey glaze, house smoked brisket enchiladas, bourbon glazed baked ham, Louisiana jambalaya, chicken cassoulet, golden fried shrimp, hickory smoked pork ribs, Mongolian Grill (Cooked to Order), Chinese scallops Kung Poa style, served with harvest fresh vegetables and roasted baby potatoes.
- Desserts: 12 flavor gelato and sorbet bar, pumpkin pie with whipped cream, apple and cranberry cobbler with warm custard, fruit and cream pies and Gateau’s & Torts.
- Also serving from six live international cooking stations.
Primarily Prime Rib will serve a three-course meal with a bottle of wine of the month for every two adults for $45 from 2 – 9 p.m., including:
- First Course: Cajun Shrimp Mac and Cheese, blackened shrimp folded in white cheddar cheese sauce with gemelli pasta. Golden glazed or Baby Portobella Mushrooms filled with spinach, artichokes and glazed with Monterey jack cheese. On roasted red pepper cream or Santa’s Salad Bowl, romaine and Boston lettuce with red & yellow teardrop tomatoes, sundried cranberries & candied pecans. Tossed in white apple cider vinaigrette with toasted croutons or Mrs. Claus Famous Chicken Soup.
- Second Course: Herb Roasted Young Turkey with giblet gravy, apple and chestnut dressing, Yukon gold creamed potatoes, maple glazed yams with green beans and cranberry relish or the below entrees are served with baked, Chateau or Yukon gold mashed potatoes and green beans:
- Roast Prime Rib of Nebraska Beef, 10oz. cut, dry-aged, and slowly cooked for full flavor (Upgrade to a Cajun, English, or Larger Cut can be made with request to server) or Fillet of Salmon Noël, ocean fresh fillet, pan seared and topped with fresh tomato and chive concasse with a watercress cream sauce or Blackened Medallions of Pork, lightly seasoned with cajun spices and pan seared. Over creole cream sauce, topped with julienne of bell peppers or Chicken Cordon Blue “Prime Style”, egg battered chicken scaloppini with Swiss cheese and black forest ham cooked franchise style. Topped with diced tomatoes and lemon butter sauce or New York Steak, broiled 10oz. New York Steak with mushroom caps, onion strings and bourbon demi.
- Third Course: Holiday Yule Log with whipped cream or Chocolate and Hazelnut Mousse Cup, with seasonal berries or Warm Cinnamon Bread Pudding with vanilla glaze, crème anglaise and raspberries or Fresh Fruit Cup, the season’s finest with grand Marnier whipped cream. Served with a choice of tea or coffee.
- Regular menu will not be available
Silverado Steak House will serve a four-course meal with a bottle of wine of the month for every two adults for $64 from 4 – 10 p.m., including:
- First Course: Shrimp Jambalaya,sautéed in creole sauce with trinity rice or Chilled Shrimp Cocktail with remoulade sauce orChristmas on the Prairie, B.B.Q. shredded prime rib folded in thin crepes. Coated with red eye whiskey sauce and a dollop of sour cream or Roasted Brussels Sprouts with toasted pecans, blue cheese crumbles, chopped bacon and spicy honey glaze.
- Second Course: Silverado Christmas Chicken Soup or Holiday Honey Crisp Salad, sliced honey crisp apples, grape tomatoes, seasonal lettuce, zippy blue cheese. Tossed in apple cider vinegar dressing.
- Third Course: Herb Roasted Young Turkey with giblet gravy, apple and chestnut dressing, Yukon gold creamed potatoes, maple glazed yams, baked acorn squash with cranberry relish and green beans or the below entrees are served with baked, roast Chateau or whipped potatoes:
- Branzino Noël, pan seared and served on asparagus tips with teardrop tomatoes and chives with a lemon Beurre Blanc or Nebraska Rib Eye Steak, garlic rubbed 12 oz. broiled rib eye with bourbon laced sautéed onions and mushrooms.
- Fourth Course: Seasonal Berries with grand Marnier infused whipped cream or Christmas Yule Log with peppermint ice cream or Butter Pecan Cake with a brown butter cream cheese frosting or Sticky Toffee Pudding with vanilla ice cream. Served with a choice of tea or coffee.
- Also serving regular menu
All guests must be 21 years of age or older with valid form of ID to order alcohol. Tax and gratuity are not included. For full Christmas menus, please visit www.southpointcasino.com/dining/holiday-menus.