Caesars Entertainment Las Vegas Resorts are celebrating Valentine’s Day with an array of delicious dining options, alluring attractions, sweet spa specials, wonderful wedding offers and exciting entertainment for lovers to enjoy.
For the Food Lovers:
- With its feminine touches and ambient lighting, GIADA will set the mood for love this Valentine’s Day. Guests are invited to indulge on celebrity chef Giada De Laurentiis’ California-Italian fare while taking in amazing views from the center of the Las Vegas Strip. GIADA will offer two tasting menu options for guests to choose from. Guests can also opt for a wine pairing with either menu for an additional $70, or splurge and add Giada’s private reserve premium wine pairing for $120.
- The first tasting menu is priced at $140 per person and includes a starter, entrée and dessert option. The starter options include arugula or romaine salad. Entrée choices include spaghetti with shrimp, Mascarpone cheese, lemon and basil; Cacciatore-style Italian fried chicken; salmon served with artichokes, sundried tomatoes and lemon butter sauce; or petit filet with loaded sweet potato, escarole and Amarone-maple gastrique (guests may upgrade this dish with an 8-ounce lobster add-on for $45). For dessert, guests can indulge on Giada’s favorite cookies or Mascarpone cheesecake.
- The second prix fixe menu is priced at $175 per person. The amuse tasting includes French Kiss oysters with rosé and lime pearl Mignonette; Golden Oscetra Caviar and smoked salmon Crostini; and lobster Arancini and creamy pomodoro bisque. For the second course, guests can choose from king crab cannelloni or truffle risotto. Entrée options include sautéed diver scallops or wagyu short rib. To end on a sweet note, guests can choose between boccone dolce or Giada’s favorite cookies.
Flamingo Las Vegas
- Lovebirds can enjoy the first-ever Valentine’s Day menu served at the newest addition to Flamingo Las Vegas, Bugsy & Meyer’s Steakhouse. The restaurant will serve a multi-course prix fixe menu, priced at $195 per couple. The experience will begin with a sparkling wine toast and appetizer options of crab cake, lobster bisque soup, chopped salad or Caesar salad. Entrée options include a choice of a 32-ounce dry-aged prime tomahawk rib eye, roasted rack of lamb or Mediterranean-style whole branzino. Guests can also choose two sides – options include mac and cheese, Yukon gold potato purée, asparagus or seasonal mushrooms. To end on a sweet note, guests will enjoy a duo of strawberry parfait and chocolate mousse, topped with light strawberry marmalade, rose petals and fresh strawberries. Guests will also receive a parting gift of a bottle of wine to enjoy later. Note: there will be 18% auto-gratuity added to the check.
Harrah’s Las Vegas
- Harrah’s Las Vegas’ award-winning Oyster Bar & Grill will offer a few special selections to celebrate the most romantic day of the year. The first option is scallop Caprese with fresh mozzarella, basil and tomato, topped with balsamic brown butter vinaigrette for $31.99. Another entrée is shrimp pasta made with Thai basil pistou, parmesan cheese and sundried tomatoes for $32.99. For dessert, enjoy a strawberry shortcake for $8.
- Ruth’s Chris Steak House will impress guests with a three-course prix fixe menu for $100 per person. Starter options include mozzarella and heirloom tomato salad or lobster bisque. Entrée choices include 8-ounce filet and shrimp, twin 8-ounce lobster tails, pan-seared scallops or broiled airline chicken. For dessert, indulge in strawberry fraisier or chocolate-dipped strawberries. Guests can also upgrade to a house red or white wine pairing for an extra $20 per person.
- This Valentine’s Day, Fulton Street Food Hall – the chef-driven marketplace with various selections made fresh throughout the day – will offer an array of sweet selections. Dessert options include red velvet waffles, strawberry shortcake, Valentine cupcakes, specialty cookies, raspberry cheesecake and dipped strawberries.
The LINQ Hotel + Experience
- Guy Fieri’s Vegas Kitchen & Bar brings the flavor this Valentine’s Day with Guy’s Glazed and Braised Short Rib made with cold smoked whiskey glazed and braised short ribs, truffle roasted red potatoes and pan-roasted baby carrots and parsnips, topped with blackberry demi and onion straws for $32.99.
The LINQ Promenade
- Chayo Mexican Kitchen + Tequila Bar invites guests to celebrate Valentine’s Day with a special à la carte menu. Menu selections include crab cakes and kale salad, made with chipotle crema, avocados, cucumbers, corn, black beans, cherry tomatoes and topped with honey-lime vinaigrette and crispy tortilla chips, priced at $14.95; as well as surf and turf made with a 14-ounce New York steak and baked Atlantic lobster with potato chorizo hash, asparagus and chimichurri butter, priced at $39.95. For dessert, enjoy dulce de leche cheesecake and chocolate strawberry pops topped with Cajeta, fresh berries and crumbled granola, priced at $9.
- Off The Strip Bistro & Bar will offer an à la carte Valentine’s Day special menu with an array of dishes and drink specials. Menu items include a 16-ounce bone-in pork chop served with Yukon gold potatoes, seasonal vegetables and succulent French sauce, priced at $46; surf and turf made with 1855 Black Angus rib eye, topped with gorgonzola sauce and accompanied with jumbo shrimp scampi, seasonal vegetables and fingerling potatoes, priced at $58; and Chilean seabass served over wild mushroom risotto and topped with shrimp beurre blanc sauce, priced at $42. Drink specials include “Love Birds,” two glasses of Kir Royale, priced at $19; “Cupid Shuffle” made with vodka, strawberries, lime juice simple syrup and topped with prosecco, priced at $15; and “Café Amore” made with tequila, crème de café, cream, simple syrup and coffee grounds, priced at $12.
Paris Las Vegas
- Impress your loved one with a multi-course, prix fixe menu at Gordon Ramsay Steak, priced at $175 per person. To start, guests will enjoy roasted foie gras and short rib gateau, followed by hamachi and ahi duo, made with pickled mushrooms, puffed rice, miso vinaigrette and lime aioli. For the third course, delight in Alaskan king crab Rockefeller made with Pernod creamed spinach, béarnaise and espelette. For the fourth course, savor the land and sea Wellington, with butter poached Atlantic lobster, glazed petite vegetables and potato puree. For dessert, indulge in Nottingham Forest, served with red velvet sable crust, cherry and dark chocolate mousse, chocolate sponge and cherry noir gelee. Guests can also add an exceptional wine pairing for an additional $75.
- The world’s tallest observation wheel, High Roller at The LINQ Promenade, will offer couples two romantic options to celebrate this Valentine’s Day with 360-degree views of the Las Vegas Strip.
Available Friday, Feb. 12 through Sunday, Feb. 14 and priced at $70, the “Love Is in the Air” package for two includes:
- Two anytime tickets aboard High Roller, the world’s tallest observation wheel with unforgettable 360-degree views of the Strip and beyond
- Two flutes of sparkling wine
- Souvenir photo from Cashman Photo
- Complimentary appetizer at Favorite Bistro, the romantic French eatery on The LINQ Promenade with both open-air and indoor seating (up to $19 value)
- Reservations for Favorite Bistro can be made by calling 702-844-4700
For more information or to reserve this package, visit caesars.com/linq/high-roller.
Those seeking to really impress their sweetie can opt to reserve a private cabin with the most dazzling views from 550 feet in the air during golden hour. Priced at $600, the VIP Sunset Cabin package includes:
- 30-minute private cabin during sunset
- Bluetooth speaker for custom music or muted cabin (optional)
- Drinks may be purchased pre-departure and brought in-cabin
- Private escort to the cabin
- Dedicated entrancing bypassing all general admission guests for priority boarding
Bookings for the VIP Sunset Cabin package may be made up to 24 hours in advance by emailing email@example.com or calling (702) 777-2782.
- Paris is known as the city of love and romance. What better way to celebrate Valentine’s Day than admiring 360-degree Strip views on the Eiffel Tower Viewing Deck at Paris Las Vegas? One of the city’s premier romantic spots at 46 stories high, the Eiffel Tower is a half-scale replica of the famous Paris, France landmark. To purchase tickets, visit parislasvegas.com.
- During the summer of 2020, The Cromwell was home to the U.S. version of the international reality sensation, “LOVE ISLAND,” which filmed its second season at Drai’s Nightclub, sequestered in a “bubble” for five weeks, while the resort was closed to guests. Now, visitors can stop by The Cromwell casino floor for a selfie in front of the iconic heart from the beloved show – on Valentine’s Day or any day.
- Looking to gift fresh flowers to someone special on the Las Vegas Strip? Visit the new Valentine’s Day pop-up floral shop at the Caesars Palace concierge desk from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. on Saturday, Feb. 13 and Sunday, Feb. 14. Floral arrangement options include:
- Three roses – Starting at $40
- Half dozen roses – Starting at $70
- One dozen roses – Starting at $120
- Seasonal arrangement – Pricing varies
Sweet Spa Specials:
Couples that spa together, stay together. Celebrate Valentine’s Day by spending quality time together to de-stress and reconnect at the spa and at home.
- Spa at The LINQ will offer a new Couples Spa to Go package this Valentine’s Day for $285 per couple. Guests can enjoy two, 45-minute aromatherapy massages at the spa in separate treatment rooms. To continue the relaxation at home, each couple will also receive a Spa to Go gift set, featuring two Champagne splits, body scrub, massage oil, bath bomb, chocolates and a special Spa at The LINQ gift. To book, please visit here.
- At Spa at Flamingo Las Vegas, treat yourself or someone special to the Seasonal Spa Special, which includes a customized massage and take-home gift for $130. This 45-minute customized massage blends Swedish or deep tissue techniques, along with aromatherapy essentials oils, for the ultimate state of relaxation. Then, continue the self-care experience with a take-home gift. To book, please visit here.
- This Valentine’s Day, embark on a natural, harmonious journey inspired by various regions of France at Voie Spa & Salon inside Paris Las Vegas with the Couples Aromatherapy Voie Custom Massage for $580 per couple. Each guest chooses a scented path from one of the following: lavender from Provence, cedar and cypress from the Forests, jasmine from French Polynesia or sweet orange from Corsica. Then, the skilled therapist will blend massage techniques to meet the specific needs of each body in this 80-minute custom treatment. Couples will also receive a special Voie spa gift bag to take home.
- Indulge in self-care this Valentine’s Day at Qua Baths & Spa and COLOR Salon at Caesars Palace and receive a complimentary gift set with select services. The gift set includes a KNESKO Rose Quartz Antioxidant Collagen Eye Mask and an Aromatherapy Scented Balm. To book, please visit here.
- Qua Couples Stone Massage ($420 per couple for 50 minutes / $580 per couple for 80 minutes; receive a gift with this service) – Enjoy a relaxing stone massage for two at Qua Baths & Spa in a couple’s treatment studio. The massages incorporates in-house, custom-blended aromatherapy, as well as basalt volcanic rocks hand-selected for their ability to transfer heat and diffuse therapeutic precious essential oils into the air, leaving guests perfectly balanced and tension-free, from head to toe.
- Qua Signature Facial ($195 for 50 minutes; receive a gift with this service) – Experience the ultimate art of customization with a facial designed specifically for you. With a simple interactive assessment and consultation, the expert Artisan will create a personalized treatment for the guest, removing the guesswork from the reservation process. Qua’s comprehensive repertoire includes favorites such as collagen, oxygenating, firming, rosacea and optimum hydration, as well as the latest and most innovative offerings. Qua’s highly trained professional creatively works with a palette of knowledge, experience and products for a unique and more radiant you.
- Moroccanoil Manicure and Pedicure at COLOR Salon ($100 for Moroccanoil Manicure / $125 for Moroccanoil Pedicure; receive a gift with this service) – Reveal soft, smooth skin with the Moroccanoil Manicure and Pedicure, inspired by the shores of the Mediterranean. The revitalizing, argan oil-infused scrub gently exfoliates the skin, preparing it for the rich indulgence of the Intense Hydrating Treatment. The service concludes with the whipped Body Soufflé, leaving skin feeling hydrated and rejuvenated. For extra silkiness, choose a luxurious Shimmering Body Oil or weightless Dry Body Oil as a finishing touch.
Wonderful Weddings and Perfect Proposals:
- Flamingo Las Vegas, known for its picturesque wedding venues on the Las Vegas Strip, features four romantic ceremony settings. The three outdoor locations are surrounded by swaying date palm trees, lush gardens and cascading waterfalls, while the indoor chapel incorporates a blossoming garden theme with a stunning glass chandelier in the center. In honor of Valentine’s Day, Flamingo Las Vegas will offer a special wedding package for couples tying the knot in February 2021. For more information or to book, please visit here.
Starting at $725, the Flamingo Las Vegas Valentine’s Day wedding package includes:
- Intimate wedding ceremony in February 2021
- Traditional wedding music
- Three-red rose bridal bouquet
- Red rose groom’s boutonniere
- 30 minutes of professional photography
- Five 4×6 prints and one 8×10 print
- Champagne and chapel toasting glasses
- Keepsake Garden Chapel certificate holder
This Valentine’s Day, experience the same passion, excitement and ambiance of Europe’s most romantic city without going overseas. Paris Las Vegas offers the ideal atmosphere to say “je t’aime,” with authentic replicas of iconic landmarks, cobblestone pathways with street scenes of Paris and a 40-foot ceiling painted to emulate the Parisian sky over the casino floor. For the ultimate declaration of love, couples can get married in one of two intimate, indoor chapels reminiscent of the City of Love. Wedding packages start at $750. For more information or to book, please visit here.
Planet Hollywood Resort & Casino was home to one of the world’s most famous weddings – Elvis and Priscilla Presley were married in an eight-minute ceremony at the resort in 1967, when it was known as The Aladdin. This Valentine’s Day, star in your own “happily ever after” with an intimate wedding at The Chapel at Planet Hollywood, featuring a one-of-a-kind glass art installation. Each wedding package is tailored to make couples feel like VIPs as they walk down the aisle, with additional whimsical offerings like the Red Carpet Experience. Wedding packages start at $700. For more information or to book, please visit here.
For those seeking assistance with planning the perfect Valentine’s Day proposal in the heart of the Las Vegas Strip, Caesars Palace offers a unique Proposal Package. Starting at $600, the package includes a proposal coordinator, 30 minutes of time at the venue of the guest’s choice, professional photography of the proposal, rose petals, single rose presentation, Champagne and flutes, and 20 percent off a Caesars Palace wedding package of the couple’s choice. For more information or to book, please visit here.
- X Burlesque is currently offering a special VIP experience at Flamingo Las Vegas. Suitable for couples this Valentine’s Day, two tickets are priced at $199, including taxes and fees (guests receive one bottle of champagne, one signed poster and a Q&A with the cast after each show). Provocative, daring and scintillating, X Burlesque brings adult fantasies to the stage in a bubbly production show led by a troupe of gorgeous dancers. Running as the city’s hottest topless revue for more than 19 years, X Burlesque beauties bare their assets all while playfully interacting with the audience. With bits set to music by hot contemporary artists, numbers range from frisky to rated ‘X’ hence the show’s seductive name. Tickets can be purchased online at Ticketmaster, by visiting caesars.com or by phone at (702) 777-2782 or (855) 234-7469. Guests must be 21 years or older.
- Show times: Thursday through Saturday, 7 and 10 p.m.
Caesars Entertainment Las Vegas resorts have implemented Caesars’ new health and safety protocols, which enhance its existing plans and practices in these areas. All Caesars properties are focused on the well-being of Team Members, guests and the community, and continue to work to create an environment with high standards of sanitization and physical distancing practices. Among the enhanced health and safety protocols include more frequent cleaning and sanitization. Caesars has also implemented a health screening program for all employees. Team Members and guests are required to wear masks, which the Company makes available, at all Caesars properties. For more information on the Company’s health and safety protocols, visit: www.Caesars.com/health.
About Caesars Entertainment, Inc.
Caesars Entertainment, Inc. is the largest casino-entertainment company in the U.S. and one of the world’s most diversified casino-entertainment providers. Since its beginning in Reno, Nevada, in 1937, Caesars Entertainment has grown through development of new resorts, expansions and acquisitions. Caesars Entertainment’s resorts operate primarily under the Caesars, Harrah’s, Horseshoe and Eldorado brand names. Caesars Entertainment offers diversified amenities and one-of-a-kind destinations, with a focus on building loyalty and value with its guests through a unique combination of impeccable service, operational excellence and technology leadership. Caesars Entertainment is committed to its Team Members, suppliers, communities and the environment through its PEOPLE PLANET PLAY framework. For more information, please visit www.caesars.com/corporate.