Sugar Factory – Fashion Show Mall
Forget just a box of chocolates. Feast on extra sweet treats with your valentine at Sugar Factory this holiday. Celebrate all month long with these limited-time offerings:
- Hearts of Love Insane Milkshake – dark red chocolate ganache mug with dark chocolate hearts and sliced strawberries filled with a cookies & cream milkshake, topped with whipped cream, dark chocolate dipped rice krispy heart-shaped treats, chocolate sprinkles, and dark chocolate-covered strawberries drizzled with white chocolate ($21)
- Diamond Rose Goblet – inspired by Lisa Vanderpump and featuring Vanderpump Rose, a fresh bright wine from sun-drenched Cotes de Provence, France, this goblet is prepared with rose, peach schnapps, raspberry vodka, and a splash of lemon-lime soda, garnished with sour watermelon bears, and candy ring pops! ($39)
In addition to these sweet treats, anyone who dines on Sunday, Feb. 14 will receive complimentary red rose and chocolate-covered strawberries. To view the full menu or make a reservation, please visit www.sugarfactory.com.
Special Valentine’s Day Menu at Sugar Factory
Forget just a box of chocolates. Feast on extra sweet treats with your date at Sugar Factory this holiday by taking advantage of their exclusive Valentine’s Day prix fixe menu, priced at $65 per person. Tasty menu items include:
- Tomato bisque, mac and cheese pops OR Caesar salad for starters
- Asparagus fettuccine alfredo made with garlic, mushrooms, parmesan cheese and garlic bread
- Pan roasted salmon, a slow roasted salmon served with mashed potatoes, grilled asparagus and bacon herb sauce
- Brick chicken, an all-natural chicken breast, slow roasted and basted with thyme and garlic, served with mashed potatoes, green beans almondine and lemon-herb sauce
- Black angus filet, an 8 oz. grilled Buckhead filet mignon served with mashed potatoes, asparagus and garlic herb butter
- Chocolate dipped cheesecake, a New York style cheesecake made with a chocolate Hershey’s bar, dark chocolate frosting, dark chocolate hearts, white chocolate sauce and strawberry sauce.
For an additional $28, guests can upgrade their meal to a black angus filet and lobster surf and turf, which includes an 8 oz. filet and fresh baked lobster tail served with warm melted butter, mashed potatoes and green beans almondine.
The Stirling Club
Give the gift of relaxation this Valentine’s Day. The Stirling Club is offering amazing deals to pamper your loved one this holiday including everything from manicures and pedicures to couples massages with custom-blended chocolate-infused aromatherapy scrubs and lotions. Throughout the month of February, book any of these specially priced packages:
- Hearts Delight: Stirling manicure and pedicure ($90)
- Hugs and Kisses: 50-minute aromatherapy massage and a 50-minute classic facial ($241)
- Be Mine: 50-minute Himalayan salt stone massage and a deluxe pedicure ($276)
- Love Always: Blow dry hair styling, caviar hair treatment, classic manicure and pedicure, and makeup application ($290)
In addition to these month-long specials, The Stirling Club is offering specials for couples, available February 11-14.
- It Takes Two: A custom side-by-side couples massage with a glass of champagne and chocolate-covered strawberries ($300 for 50-min, $500 for 80-min)
- Couples Retreat: A full day of pampering for couples including a 50-minute couples massage, 50-minute spa facial, and a deluxe pedicure all side-by-side. This package also includes a glass of champagne, red or white wine, chocolate-covered strawberries, and a charcuterie tray for two ($800)
To find out more, purchase gift certificates, and book an appointment, please call (702) 732.9700 or visit www.thestirlingclub.com.
Treat your Valentine to an array of delicious menu items at Delmonico Steakhouse. Available Feb. 12-14, guests are able to enjoy a three-course meal, with entrées including:
- House Made Pappardelle Pasta, made with Alaskan king crab, wild mushrooms, spinach, heirloom cherry tomato, Meyer lemon cream, and fresh black truffles ($60)
- BBQ Gulf Red Snapper, made with Andouille sausage roasted pepper potato hash, crispy fried onions, and BBQ glaze ($50)
- 32 Dry Aged Prime Porterhouse for two, served with grilled asparagus, potatoes au gratin, and béarnaise.
To view the full menu or make a reservation, please visit www.emerilsrestaurants.com.
Emeril’s New Orleans Fish House
Your date is in for a treat on Valentine’s Day weekend. Available Feb. 12-14, guests are invited to celebrate this romantic holiday at Emeril’s New Orleans Fish House with a three-course meal, with starters including Champagne Marinated Beets ($18) and Grilled Maine Lobster Salad ($34), entrées such as Seared Scallops ($45) and Filet of Beef and Fried Gulf Oysters ($65) and a Freshly Baked Skillet Chocolate Chocolate Chip Cookie Skillet ($12) for dessert. To get your lover in the mood, sip on a Kinky Potion cocktail made with Kinky Vodka, Bacardi watermelon rum, alluring mango, blood orange liqueur, watermelon schnapps and simple syrup ($14). To view the full menu or make a reservation, please visit www.emerilsrestaurants.com.
Romance should last more than a day, which is why Kona Grill is offering Valentine’s Day specials Feb. 12-14. Available for takeout, delivery, and dine-in, Kona Grill’s Valentine’s Day menu includes:
- Lemongrass Clam Chowder with bacon, onion, lemongrass, ginger, clams, coconut milk, and lime ($10)
- Lobster Potstickers filled with lobster and asparagus and topped with lobster butter ($19)
- Pan-Seared Salmon with a champagne fig glaze and cauliflower hash ($36)
- Surf & Turf inclusive of an 8 oz. filet and lobster tail ($42)
- Red Velvet Butter Cake with cream cheese sauce ($14)
- Exclusively for takeout and delivery, enjoy Surf, Turf & Vine which includes two surf & turfs, red velvet butter cake, and a bottle of red or white wine ($99)
To place an order or make a reservation, please visit www.konagrill.com.
Feed your fantasy this Valentine’s Day with STK Steakhouse. Available Feb. 12-14, STK is offering a five course prix fixe menu complete with a variety of savory menu items, priced at $169. Guests have the option to select one item from each course, including:
- Hot & Cold Oysters, oyster rockefeller made with crème fraîche and caviar
- Japanese A5 Wagyu Tartare with miso shishito peppers and soy emulsion burrata
- Black Truffle Risotto, wild mushrooms with shaved parmesan cheese
- Surf & Turf, a 6 oz. filet and lobster tail with white truffle bearnaise
- Chocolate Lava Marshmallow Cake with raspberry jam and white chocolate ice cream.
To book a reservation, please visit www.stksteakhouse.com.
Lawry’s The Prime Rib
It’s a steak lover’s ideal Valentine’s Day dinner. Lawry’s The Prime Rib is offering guests an exclusive dinner special with a sweet twist and Valentine-worthy beverage features, priced at $69 per person. Available Feb. 11-14, guests can enjoy a three course meal with an abundance of delicious choices, including:
- Famous spinning bowl salad, wedge salad OR lobster bisque
- Roasted prime ribs of beef served with mashed potatoes and Yorkshire pudding, an 8 oz. charbroiled filet mignon OR 14 oz. prime New York strip
- Creamed corn, creamed spinach, au gratin potatoes OR grilled asparagus
- Chocolate cake, English trifle OR dark chocolate mousse
- Special menu items will also be available to add to any meal including champagne & chocolates ($21), Vegas Heart ($15) and wines by Justin Winery, starting at just $17
In addition to their dine-in specials, Lawry’s is offering a Sweetheart Steak Kit that guests can purchase and cook at home equipped with, yes, a heart-shaped ribeye! Each kit is portioned for two people and is priced at $109. Each kit includes:
- 32 oz. CAB heart-shaped ribeye
- Cooked asparagus
- Red wine butter
- Cooking instructions
To view the full menu, make a reservation, or place an order, please visit www.lawrysonline.com.
Roll into a Valentine’s Day weekend. Available Feb. 12-14, Robata En is offering an eight course omakase for two, priced at $200. This exclusive, well-prepared menu includes:
- Otoshi, meaning “a perfect starting bite,” made with salmon tartare cornet with caviar, yuzu crème fraiche French kiss oysters, sta. Barbara AAA grade sea urchin, persimmons mignonette, pomegranate
- Zansai, meaning “seasonal appetizer,” a blue crab cake, seasonal vegetables and cauliflower dashi
- Futamono, meaning “soup course,” a clear mushroom soup, wakame and negi
- Mukouzuke, sashimi accented by seasonal ingredients, made with Amberjack tataki, wild mushrooms, citrus segments, red miso, nori and sesame
- Otsukuri, traditional sashimi, hand picked by the chef’s freshest selection.
- Sushi, a rice dish of Bluefin tuna belly and Kobe A5 toro
- Agemono, meaning “cooked course,” made with almond crusted black cod, cabacha gnocchi, porcini mushrooms puree, braised endive and kabocha broth
- Kanmi, meaning “pre-dessert and dessert,” berries and hibiscus jelly and vanilla froth OR coconut macaron and mango ice cream sandwich made with coconut sorbet and lime consommé.
In addition to the omakase, guests can enjoy drink specials at a fixed price, including:
- White blend Gamona Blanco, Penedes 2018 ($239 with omakase)
- Sean Minor Pinot Noir, Sonoma Coast 2018 ($239 with omakase)
- Adami Prosecco, Venetto ($239 with omakase)
- Heaven Sake Junmai ($249 with omakase)
- Daku Nigori Sake, Nigita ($249 with omakase)
To make a reservation, please call (702)-331-0619 or visit robataen.com