The Japanese bistro will welcome guests to enjoy delectable happy hour selections and a late-night experience beginning Wednesday, Aug. 10
Beginning Wednesday, Aug. 10, Kusa Nori, the modern Japanese restaurant located inside Resorts World Las Vegas, will offer two new can’t-miss experiences for guests. With a mid-day happy hour and a late-night party, the highly rated sushi bar will supply two more times of day to enjoy its innovative cuisine.
The happy hour will feature a special menu consisting of signature bites, as well as a cocktail menu of handcrafted libations and sake bombs. Guests can partake in the happy hour Tuesday – Saturday from 4 p.m. to 5:30 p.m.
Happy hour menu highlights include:
- Edamame & Shishito – Choice of yuzu salt or umami topping, sudachi emulsion ($10)
- Hamachi Crispy Rice – Spicy Hamachi, furikake crispy rice, umami ponzu ($18)
- Robatayaki – Angus beef filet ($12), Jidori chicken ($9), Kurobuta pork belly ($11) or trio ($30)
- A Night in Osaka – Vodka, Giffard rhubarb, orange Curacao, lime ($18)
- Dragonfly Sake Bomb – Bacardi Dragonberry, sparkling white peach sake ($14)
Additionally, a late-night service will be available every Wednesday, Friday and Saturday from 10 p.m. to late. The brand-new experience will include cocktail specials, bottle service and live music, as well as a menu featuring an assortment of light bites.
Following a night out on property, guests will be able to head to Kusa Nori to keep the party going while indulging in delicious food and drink offerings paired with sounds from a high-energy DJ performance.
Once a month beginning Wednesday, August 10, Kusa Nori will host Wasabi Wednesdays, a monthly industry night with live music, specialty bites and cocktails and more.
Late-night menu highlights include:
- Blue Fin Tuna Tartar – Sudachi avocado mousseline, shiso tempura ($15)
- Jidori Chicken Karaage – crispy chicken, auspicious shoyu ($16)
- Wagyu Gyoza – Three wagyu beef dumplings, Okinawa puree, garlic ponzu ($18)
- Sins of Tokyo – Japanese whisky, dry & sweet vermouth, bitters ($20)
- The Koi Kitty Sake Bomb – Howler Head Banana Whiskey, chocolate bitters, Wednesday Cat, Belgian Japanese beer ($14)
For guests looking to retreat back to their rooms, the bistro will offer “On The Fly” service during happy hour, traditional dinner service and late-night, allowing guests to order food directly to their room or have it ready for pickup.
For more information, visit https://www.rwlasvegas.com/dining/kusa-nori/
Happy Hour: Tuesday – Saturday, from 4 to 5:30 p.m.
Late-Night Service: Wednesday, Friday and Saturday from 10 p.m. to late
Wasabi Wednesday: Aug. 10 at 10 p.m. – more dates to be announced
All services begin on Wednesday, Aug.10
Dinner hours of operation:
Sunday – Monday (closed)
Tuesday – Thursday (5:30 to 10:00 p.m.)
Friday – Saturday (5:30 to 10:30 p.m.)
Kusa Nori located near The District inside Resorts World Las Vegas
Resorts World Las Vegas
3000 S Las Vegas Blvd.
Las Vegas, NV 89109