This past weekend, world-renowned global superstar Maluma took over Resorts World Las Vegas for a one-of-a-kind weekend, “Maluma Land,” filled with Latin music performances and special events giving music lovers and fans a curated destination experience.
Fusing old and new generation Latin music, Maluma thoughtfully curated the artist line-up to give fans legendary music from the Reggaeton essence, iconic music from two of the most influential DJs, and a new generation of Latin & Colombian Reggaeton.
The action-packed weekend included:
- A kick-off performance on Thursday night at Zouk Nightclub by Zouk’s resident artist DJ Snake
- The high energy continued on Friday night with an electric performance by top artist and Maluma’s personal friend, Becky G, at Zouk Nightclub
- Daytime experiences included an electric pool party at AYU Dayclub with Reggaeton pioneers Zion y Lennox, Blessd and more
- Saturday night brought the biggest moment of the weekend – an unforgettable night at Zouk Nightclub with a headlining performance from Maluma where he performed new songs for the first time from his newly released album, “Love & Sex Tapes.” He also blended some of his top hits from all seven of his released albums in his career of 10 years.
- The elevated three-day and night experience also featured exclusive events such as a tequila tasting at Here Kitty Kitty, Resorts World Las Vegas’ speakeasy, and a Mariachi Brunch hosted by Maluma himself at Fuhu where he was dancing, laughing and giving cheers to his fans.
- Lennox from the Latin duo, Zion y Lennox, attended the Mariachi Brunch and took selfies with brunch attendees, and toasted with Maluma on a successful time.
- At the Mariachi Brunch, Maluma wore a Hawaiian stamped set from his Summer 2022 collection “Royalty by Maluma,” which he designed and is available at Macy’s worldwide. The look was designed and inspired by his biggest hit, “Hawái.”
- After the amazing experience at Maluma Land at Resorts World Las Vegas, Maluma headed back to tour in Europe this summer.