Las Vegas patio weather has finally arrived and Kona Grill has the perfect pairing, weekend brunch. Now available every Saturday and Sunday from 9 a.m. to 2 p.m., Kona Grill is serving brunch featuring bottomless Kona-mosas in seven different flavors for just $19 per person. The menu is inclusive of traditional brunch favorites along with Kona signature dishes. Some of the most notable menu items include:
- Daybreak sandwich in a spam can is an English muffin with grilled spam, smoked gouda, fried egg, sweet sesame soy served with a side of sweet potato fries and avocado slaw ($21)
- Kona loco with seared spam and beef patty, jasmine rice, sauteed onion and shiitake mushroom, furikake, sunny side up egg, and loco sauce ($24)
- Spicy lobster avocado toast showcases spicy lobster mix, sliced avocado, a quail egg, hollandaise, microgreens, and Maldon salt on top of buttered french toast ($28)
- Macadamia nut french toast with toasted honey butter, fresh berries, and mint ($16)
- Eggs Benedict served with smoked ham and grilled asparagus and brunch potatoes ($18) or switch out the ham for lobster ($25) or crab ($22)
Kona Grill’s traditional happy hour is served alongside their brunch menu all day long. To make reservations, please call (702) 547.5552 or visit www.konagrill.com.