Hash House A Go Go celebrates Valentine’s Day through their love language of food with fun brunch specials:
- Heartthrob Pancake – Hash House’s famous buttermilk flapjack with strawberry cream cheese frosting, topped with whipped cream and powdered sugar ($10.99).
- Lover’s Mimosa – strawberry lemonade mimosa ($9.99).
WHEN: Monday, February 14, 2022
WHERE: Hash House A Go Go
- Inside the LINQ Hotel & Casino, 3535 Las Vegas Blvd. South
- Inside the Plaza Hotel and Casino, 1 South Main Street
- 6800 W. Sahara Ave.
- 10810 W. Charleston Blvd.
- 555 N. Stephanie St. in Henderson
For reservations, inquiries or current hours of operation, please call The LINQ Resort & Casino location at (702) 254-4646, the W. Sahara location at (702) 804-4646, the Henderson location at (702) 898-4646, the Summerlin location at (702) 718-4646, the Plaza Hotel & Casino location at (702) 384-4646 or visit hashhouseagogo.com.
About Hash House A Go Go
Hash House A Go Go brings farm-fresh food with a funky, modern twist to the locals and visitors of Las Vegas. The well-known restaurant is famous for its unusual décor and enormous portions. The restaurant has garnered dozens of local and national “Best Of” accolades, including, most recently, “Best Local Brunch of All Time” in Las Vegas Weekly’s “Best of All Time” Awards in 2020; “Best Waffles” in the Las Vegas Review-Journal’s 2019 “Best of Las Vegas” poll, and has been featured on the Food Network, “Martha Stewart,” “Dr. Phil” and the popular Travel Channel program, “Man v. Food.”