Ada’s Wine Bar is teaming up with Sara Gorr of Cliff Lede and FEL Wines to host a five-course special wine dinner celebrating the beauty of Napa Valley and Anderson Valley.
The dinner will feature five courses showcasing Chef de Cuisine Jackson Stamper’s creativity while complementing the flavors of each wine selected by Gorr. Stamper and Gorr will guide guests through the one-night-only pairing menu, which includes:
- First Course – Nantucket Bay Scallops with Jicama, Spicy Blood Orange Citrus paired with 2019 Cliff Lede Sauvignon Blanc
- Second Course – Petra Sole with Dungeness Crab Salad, Mustard Beurre Blanc paired with 2018 FEL Chardonnay
- Third Course – Black-Tea Pork Agnolotti with Black Truffle, Braised Tea Leaf paired with 2019 FEL Pinot Noir
- Fourth Course – Roasted Elk Loin with Huckleberry, Sunchoke, Wild Tobacco-Infused Au Jus paired with 2018 Cliff Lede Cabernet Sauvignon
- Fifth Course – Strawberry Fields paired with 2014 Bee Hunter Late Harvest Riesling
When: Feb. 10 at 6 p.m.
Where: Ada’s Wine Bar – Tivoli Village, 410 S. Rampart Blvd #120 Las Vegas, NV 89145
Who: Sara Gorr, Director of Sales, Western Region for Lede Family Wines including Cliff Lede and FEL Wines. Ada’s Wine Bar Chef de Cuisine Jackson Stamper; Lead Somm Kat Thomas; Chef/Partner James Trees.
Presented by James Beard Finalist Chef James Trees and LEV Group, Ada’s Wine Bar presents wines of the world, accompanied by classic and creative shareable plates, boards and more, curated by Chef de Cuisine, Jackson Stamper. Ada’s offers wines chosen for their intrigue, value and delight categorized by descriptors such as “zesty, bright & aromatic” or “bold, spicy & rich” rather than region or grape at affordably priced (starting at $30 per bottle and $9 per glass).
Tickets are priced at $150 plus taxes and fees and can be purchased at adaslv.com.
Ada’s Wine Bar 410 S. Rampart Blvd # 120 Las Vegas, NV 89145
Guest services: (702) 462-2795 firstname.lastname@example.org
Instagram: @adas.lv Facebook @adaslasvegas