The latest addition to the “Forever Fabulous” Flamingo Las Vegas, Bugsy & Meyer’s Steakhouse is welcoming the fall season with extended hours, menu updates including something for the Las Vegas locals, seasonal unique cocktail options and more.
With its successful summer opening, due to popular demand, Bugsy & Meyer’s Steakhouse has now extended its hours to be open seven days a week from 5 p.m. to 10 p.m. (last reservation taken at 9:30 p.m.). For more information or to make a reservation, please visit here.
All-New Menu Updates:
Known for embracing its vintage roots in a fresh and intriguing way, Bugsy & Meyer’s has evolved its current offerings by incorporating fall-themed dishes and all-new menus including a locals-only prix fixe menu and a vegan/vegetarian menu.
Locals Menu: Bugsy & Meyer’s has created a special menu to show appreciation for Las Vegas residents. The prix fixe locals menu is available Monday through Wednesday at $95 per person. Guests must indicate that they are a Las Vegas local and present a valid Nevada ID when checking in to receive the special.
- Appetizer options include a choice of roasted bone marrow made with onion bacon marmalade, pear gastrique, whole grain mustard, petit greens served with a baguettini or cold smoked salmon tartare made with dill crème fraiche, smoked trout roe and bagel chips.
- For the salad course, guests may select roasted heirloom beet and pumpkin salad made with honey yogurt goat cheese, sorrel, purple endive, caramelized pecans and toasted pumpkin seed; or a Caesar salad.
- Entrée options include a choice of a Kurobuta pork chop; seared diver scallops; domestic lamb chops; or Chef Lamar’s famous “Vegas Chef Prizefight” finale-winning fried chicken made with free range Jidori chicken, house pickles, mac & cheese frites and a honey butter biscuit.
Side options include a choice of brussels sprouts or Yukon Gold Potato purée.
Vegan/Vegetarian Menu: Bugsy & Meyer’s has also introduced a new seasonal prix fixe vegan and vegetarian menu.
- Starter options include a choice of warm heirloom beets and pumpkin salad; or young coconut, ceviche style with red bell pepper, cherry tomatoes, onions and topped with coconut foam.
For the entrée, guests can choose between forest mushroom cannelloni made with heirloom tomato essence, petite arugula and aged balsamic; or roasted cauliflower steak served with root vegetables mousseline, fall vegetables and fine herbs oil.
- For dessert, guests can select fresh berries or sorbet.
Unique Cocktail Options:
With the recent reopening of the main bar and The Count Room, Bugsy & Meyer’s has added a few spice-tacular fall cocktails to its already impressive cocktail menu, as well as a roaming, interactive Old Fashioned beverage cart.
Fall cocktails: All-new contemporary and prohibition cocktails include:
- Into the Mystic: a smoked cocktail made with WhistlePig “Piggyback” six-year straight rye whiskey, Lustau Palo Cortado Sherry, Montenegro Select Amaro, Luxardo Amaretto di Saschira, and Angostura Bitters
- Apple Brandy Crusta made with Pere Magloire VSOP Calvados, Cointreau, lemon juice, Demerara syrup, Angostura bitters and a sugar rim
- Leather Antique made with Smoke Wagon Straight Bourbon Whiskey, sweet Vermouth, Lustau Palo Cortado Sherry, Amaro Montenegro Liqueur and finished with an orange
- The Bobby Burns made with Glenfiddich Single Malt Whisky 12-year, sweet Vermouth, Benedictine Liqueur and Angostura Bitters, finished with a lemon twist and butter cookie
“Moll” It Over: a smoked cocktail made with Del Maquey Vida Espidin Agave, Green Chartreuse, lime juice, Demerara Syrup, Luxardo Maraschino Liqueur and finished with a dehydrated lime wheel
Old Fashioned Beverage Cart: The Old Fashioned beverage cart experience features an interactive, tableside presentation by a skilled mixologist where guests can choose their libation, citrus, syrup and bitters to create an old fashioned unique to their taste.
- Libation options include variety of rums, bourbons, mezcals and brandies.
- Citrus options include grapefruit, orange or Meyer lemon citrus peel.
- Syrup options include five-spiced organic maple, vanilla bean infused tamarind or honey ginger syrup.
- Bitters options include grapefruit, orange, barrel-spiced or aromatic.
From menu to design, and atmosphere, Bugsy & Meyer’s takes notes from the past and adds fresh and elevated twists. Guests are transported from the moment they arrive, as they enter through the bakery façade, and pass the kitchen and dry aged meat cooler, giving the illusion of discreetly entering through the back as many did decades ago. From there, there are six unique experiences for guests in the space—the patio and lounge, the centerpiece bar, private dining in one of three private dining rooms perfect for groups, the raw bar, the ornate dining room and the hidden speakeasy —The Count Room.
Bugsy & Meyer’s follows Caesars Entertainment’s previously announced enhanced health and safety protocols, which build on existing plans and practices. Caesars management is focused on the well-being of team members, guests and the community, and is working to create an environment with enhanced standards of sanitization and physical distancing practices. Examples of these protocols in the restaurant include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Appropriate social distancing with tables 6 ft. apart;
- Restaurant occupancy reduced to 50% of fire code capacity in accordance with government directives;
- Place settings have been removed and will be brought throughout the meal;
- Team members are required to wear masks;
- Hand sanitizer will be provided at multiple points.
For more information on Caesars’ health and safety protocols, visit: www.Caesars.com/health.