National Cheeseburger Day is on Sept. 18 and National Pepperoni Pizza Day is on Sept. 20, so please consider these great dining options:
Meat your heart out on National Cheeseburger Day on Saturday, Sept. 18 with these decadent burgers:
- STK Steakhouse at The Cosmopolitan
- Start off dinner or brunch with the Lil’ Brgs sliders ($29) from Chef Stephen Hopcraft – juicy wagyu beef and special sauce on a sesame seed bun.
- Lawry’s The Prime Rib
- Lawry’s Certified Angus Beef Burger ($22) features an 8-ounce chuck brisket blend patty prepared simply with baby iceberg lettuce, red onion, heirloom tomato, and garlic pickles.
- Kona Grill at Boca Park
- Kona Grill’s KG Cheeseburger ($19) features double-stacked quarter pounders, American cheese, grilled onions, lettuce, tomato, and secret sauce, served with fries. Add lobster butter, blue cheese, avocado, or mushrooms for a next-level burger.
- Sugar Factory at Harmon Corner
- Sugar Factory is known for its over-the-top Instagrammable entrees and goblets including the Big Cheesy Monster Burger ($20) featuring an 8 oz. Black Angus beef patty topped with melted American cheese, creamy mac & cheese, applewood bacon, pickles, shredded lettuce, tomato, crispy onions, and BBQ sauce on a toasted brioche bun.
- Carson Kitchen
- This downtown staple features the fan-favorite Butter Burger with crumbly Boursin and melted cheddar on a toasted golden brioche bun, served with tots.
- Money, Baby! at Virgin Hotels
- Chef Beau MacMillan has created the MB Double Down Burger, a double stack of charbroiled angus burger patties with American cheese, “LTPO” (lettuce, tomatoes, pickles onion, MB burger sauce, served with french fries. Also available in “triple double” with a triple cheeseburger and double fries ($24) or as an Impossible burger on a housemade milk bun with lettuce, tomatoes, pickles, onions and burger sauce. Perfect to watch the game on their more than 200 HDTVs.
- Trustworthy Brewing Co.
- The Hickory Burger ($21) with all-natural beef, Tillamook cheddar cheese, pepper-crusted bacon, BBQ sauce, crispy fried onion strings on a brioche bun. Pair with a flight of the brewery’s award-winning West Coast-inspired craft beers brewed onsite.
National Pepperoni Pizza Day
In honor of National Pepperoni Pizza Day on Sept. 20, Bonanno’s New York Pizzeria will be offering two for one all pizza slices at their Downtown Summerlin location only on September 20. Additionally, the fast-casual restaurant will also be offering two for one pizza pies as well!
Bonanno’s New York Pizzeria features hand-tossed and brick-oven pizza made with the highest quality flour, fresh yeast and all-natural ingredients. Each pie is seasoned with their signature San Marzano-style tomato sauce and Grande “East Coast Blend” mozzarella.