Free, two-day festival includes a Whiskey and Wine Walk along Water Street as well as live music, food and activities
The City of Henderson, in partnership with the Southern Nevada Sons and Daughters of Erin, presents its first-ever Halfway to St. Patrick’s Day Celebration at Water Street Plaza in downtown Henderson on Sept.17 and 18.
The FREE two-day festival features a variety of Irish-themed events including:
- Celtic Entertainment and Live Music from Celtic Rockers, Ploughboys, Las Vegas Pipe Band, John McLean Allan, Killian’s Angels and Scoil Rinca Ni Riada Irish Dance
- Cultural Food and Beverage Booths
- Festival Activities
- Little Lads and Lassies Zone
- Whiskey and Wine Walk (Tickets must be pre-purchased online by Sept. 15. Tickets are only available to festivalgoers age 21 years and older)
Community members are invited to don their best St. Patrick’s Day outfits while they stroll up and down Water Street during this outdoor event suitable for all ages.
For the full entertainment schedule and additional event details, visit cityofhenderson.com.
- City of Henderson
- Southern Nevada Sons and Daughters of Erin
WHEN: Friday, Sept. 17, 5 p.m. – 9 p.m.
Saturday, Sept. 18, 10 a.m. – 9 p.m.
Water Street Plaza
240 S. Water St.
Henderson, Nevada 89015