Coming Sept. 17 to the heart of downtown Las Vegas: Hidden Cinema Rooftop Garden.
Situated atop an inconspicuous building transformed by twinkling lights, a 30-foot-wide movie screen and seating for 150, this brand-new pop-up film-watching experience invites the community to enjoy the idyllic fall weather and curl up in front of their favorite movie under the stars.
With onsite beer, wine and snack service available, Hidden Cinema will screen 24 cult favorites including romantic classics, legendary thrillers, Halloween hits and holiday-season favorites, with several selections appropriate for all ages.
Hidden Cinema’s schedule includes:
- Friday, Sept. 17 “Kingpin”
- Saturday, Sept. 18 “The Beach”
- Friday, Sept. 24 “Notting Hill”
- Saturday, Sept. 25 “Rebel Without A Cause”
- Friday, Oct. 1 “GoldenEye”
- Saturday, Oct. 2 “Point Break”
- Saturday, Oct. 16 “Psycho”
- Friday, Oct. 22 “The Exorcist”
- Saturday, Oct. 23 “The Birds”
- Friday, Oct. 29 “The Addams Family”
- Saturday, Oct. 30 “Scream”
- Sunday, Oct. 31 “Hocus Pocus”
- Friday, Dec. 3 “Die Hard”
- Saturday, Dec. 3 “Love Actually”
- Friday, Dec. 10 “The Grinch”
- Saturday, Dec. 11 “Home Alone”
- Friday, Dec. 17 “Elf”
- Saturday, Dec. 18 “It’s A Wonderful Life”
In addition to showcasing some of America’s favorite films, Hidden Cinema is also passionate about giving back to the community. With the mission to help transform communities and invest in areas affected by the eviction moratorium and combat homelessness, Hidden Cinemas aims to make an impact through economic growth and visibility and inspire surrounding businesses to prosper as well. Hidden Cinema will support downtown by donating a portion of proceeds to helping the local homeless. Hygiene Kit donations will also be accepted at certain showings that will be donated to Nevada Homeless Alliance.
Doors open at 7 p.m. and the movie starts at 8 p.m. Movie-goers can select from three seating types:
- Individual Ticket with Picnic Blanket – $18.50
- Individual Ticket with Lounge Floor Chair – $22.50
- Couples Ticket with a Loveseat Bean Bag – $48.50
Onsite parking is available for $12 plus processing fees. For tickets and more information, click here. Seating is on a first-come, first-served basis. Beer, wine and snack service is not included in the ticket price. Prices listed above do not include processing fees. Information on groups and buyouts are also available here.
Hidden Cinema is located at 321 S. Casino Center Blvd, Las Vegas, NV 89101.