Company seeks to fill several hundred positions at its Las Vegas properties
- MGM Resorts is looking to hire engaging, energetic employees to support hotel & restaurant operations. Positions include guest room attendants, security officers, front desk team members, pool area jobs, retail positions, food & beverage roles and more.
- The in-person hiring events are scheduled for May 4, 5, 6 (Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday) from 9 a.m.-4 p.m. at the Mandalay Bay Convention Center
- For more information, visit careers.mgmresorts.com:
- We strongly encourage applicants to register and submit applications in advance.
- Interviews will be conducted at the events and jobs will be offered on the spot.
- The hiring process will be expedited; In some cases, new employees will begin working within a few days.
- Job seekers should wear a face mask.