Sparrow + Wolf has announced the return of Brunch for Mother’s Day on Sunday, May 9. 2021.
Reservations will be accepted 11 a.m. – 4 p.m. for seatings which will include an a la carte menu, flowers for all moms, and live music by Diego Morales.
Menu highlights include:
- Endless Mimosas with house cold pressed juices, fresh fruit $28
- Green Bloody Mary (kale, cucumber, green apple, celery, lemon, apple, vodka, cracked pepper) $14
- The famous S+W Bento Box (assortment of chilled and grilled seafood, charcuterie, cheese and condiments) $100
- Deviled duck eggs (puffed rice, harissa mayo) $12
- Duck Confit Cinnamon Rolls (vanilla, duck frosting, blueberry yuzu compote) $16
- Croque Madame Sando (shaved ham, gruyere, miso laced mornay sauce) $14
- Smoked Salmon Naan (egg mimosa, red onion, chive) $22
–add 1 oz Russian Osetra Caviar $65
- Lobster Mitt Gnocchi, white asparagus, lobster bearnaise $28
- Kitchen Sink Cookies & brown sugar vanilla milk $9
And much more.
Reservations should be made through sparrowandwolflv.com. Please note, the restaurant will be closed for dinner that evening.