Guests are invited to experience a month-long celebration of Red Rock’s 15th anniversary through Friday, April 30
Red Rock Casino Resort & Spa is hosting the ultimate birthday bash during the month of April to celebrate the property’s 15th anniversary. In honor of its milestone anniversary, the resort invites guests to revel in the celebration all month long with dining specials, complimentary offers for loyal customers and a chance to win a share of $15,000.
Since opening its doors on April 18, 2006, Red Rock Casino has a longstanding reputation of being a favorite among locals and tourists alike. Boasting nearly 800 luxurious rooms, Red Rock Casino offers a refined resort experience featuring a delicious array of unique dining concepts, endless entertainment offerings including a spectacular pool area and a bowling center, a whimsical seasonal pop-up bar that’s currently in full bloom for spring, and so much more.
From dining specials at select restaurants with sweet birthday treats made by the talented pastry team at The Bake Shop to exclusive complimentary offers and a chance to win a share of $15,000, Red Rock Casino will have all the makings of the ultimate birthday bash this month to celebrate 15 years.
Celebratory month-long specials include delectable three-course prix fixe anniversary menus throughout the property. These specialty menus include a limited-edition 15th anniversary cake courtesy of The Bake Shop and are available until Friday, April 30.
T-bones Chophouse & Lounge ($89, excluding tax and gratuity)
- Appetizer: Crab Cakes – colossal lump crab, dijon aioli and lemon
- Salad: Steakhouse Salad – romaine, avocado, gorgonzola, tomato, applewood bacon and white french dressing
- Entrée: Surf N’ Turf – 8 oz. Linz Heritage 28 day wet aged filet, grilled head on shrimp and chimichurri
- Includes a complimentary specialty Negroni drink
Lucky Penny ($20, excluding tax and gratuity)
- Appetizer: Crispy Parmesan Zucchini – roasted garlic-herb cream
- Salad: Chopped Vegetable Salad – iceberg, spinach, green beans, chickpeas, carrots, tomato and chia seed vinaigrette
- Entrée: Chicken Parmesan
- Includes an offer to buy one pastry case item, get one free
Hearthstone Kitchen & Cellar ($45, excluding tax and gratuity)
- Appetizer: Roasted Tomato Soup – basil oil and fried basil
- Salad: Apple & Quinoa Salad – arugula, chickpeas, apple, gouda and toasted pumpkin seeds
- Entrée: Grilled Hanger Steak – confit smashed potato, red wine jus and balsamic butter
Osteria Fiorella ($55, excluding tax and gratuity)
- Appetizer: Sal’s Meatballs – whipped ricotta and garlic durum focaccia
- Salad: Escarole Caesar Salad – durum croutons and shaved parmigiano
- Entrée: Grilled Salmon – AquaPazza, artichokes, capers and soft herbs
- Includes a complimentary Aperol Spritz
Blue Ribbon Sushi Bar & Grill($45, excluding tax and gratuity)
- Appetizer: Choice of Spicy Tuna Special Roll or Blue Crab California Roll
- Salad: Wakame or House Salad
- Entrée: Choice of Blue Ribbon Fried Chicken or Salmon Teriyaki
Additional beverage specials on property include one complimentary specialty cocktail with the purchase of an entrée at Sandbar Grille as well as buy one, get one free specialty cocktails at Lobby Bar, Onyx Bar and Lucky Bar. Reservations for all restaurants can be made at https://www.redrockresort.com/eat-and-drink/dining-promotions/.
Those looking to cash in on the celebration won’t want to miss the $15,000 birthday bingo bash on Thursday, April 15 in the Bingo Room. There will be 21 games with three chance coveralls starting on game 19. The buy in starts at $40 and includes one free pack of paper cards. Doors are scheduled to open at 4:15 p.m. and the main game will begin at 6 p.m. Red Rock will not participate in the jumbo during this special session, and the bingo room will be closed to the public for the 5 p.m. and 7 p.m. sessions. The regular session will resume at 9 p.m.
For more information or to reserve a spot for the chance to win your share of $15,000, please visit https://www.redrockresort.com/play/bingo/. For more information on the above birthday specials, please visit stationcasinosblog.com.