Boyd Gaming awarded multiple jackpots of $10,000 or more across the Las Vegas Valley in July.
In all, more than $32 million in jackpots were awarded at the following properties:
- On July 1, a lucky guest at Sam’s Town Hotel & Gambling Hall fell into their more than $13,000 jackpot from a Cash Falls machine to start the month off.
- A guest to Gold Coast Hotel & Casino won a $20,000 payday from a poker machine when they were dealt four aces and a three on July 3.
- Debbie struck gold when her $10 bet turned into a $10,000 jackpot on a Gold Standard machine at Fremont Hotel & Casino on July 5.
- A Las Vegas resident made his first trip to Cannery Casino & Hotel a visit he’ll never forget, as he hit a jackpot of nearly $10.5 million while playing a Megabucks machine on July 7.
- On July 10, an anonymous guest to Main Street Station Casino Brewery Hotel went home with an extra $11,000 payday from a Keno machine.
- A lucky winner blew the house down with their more than $19,000 jackpot from a Huff ‘n’ More Puff machine on July 11 at The California Hotel & Casino.
- On July 15, a guest at Cannery won a more than $24,000 payday from a Wicked Wheel machine.
- Gold Coast Casino witnessed some high limit mayhem when the same guest won two jackpots from two different Dragon Cash machines on July 17. The first jackpot was for more than $22,000 from a $250 bet, the second was a more than $16,000 win from another $250 bet.
- An anonymous guest to Aliante Casino + Hotel + Spa won a more than $10,000 payday after spinning an 88-cent bet on a Dancing Drums machine.
- On July 24, a local guest at The Orleans Hotel & Casino won a more than $13,000 jackpot from a Lightning Link machine.
- Andre, a Texas resident, turned his visit to Fremont into a memorable time when his 75-cent spin on a Monte Carlo machine gave him a more than $91,000 payday on July 26.
- On July 28, Kenneth walked away with some extra cash in his pocket after scoring a $10,000 jackpot on an Imperial Wealth machine at Gold Coast.
- A lucky guest to Cannery turned their $1.88 bet into a more than $11,000 win on a Monopoly Lunar New Year machine on July 29.
- On July 31, a fortunate player closed out the month with a $15,000 jackpot from a Royal Flush on a 3-Way Action Poker machine at Gold Coast Casino.
To stay up to date with what’s new at Boyd Gaming properties nationwide, visit www.boydgaming.com/company/news.
About Boyd Gaming
Founded in 1975, Boyd Gaming Corporation is a leading geographically diversified operator of 28 gaming entertainment properties in 10 states, and manager of a tribal casino in northern California.
The Company is also a strategic partner and 5% equity owner of FanDuel Group, the nation’s leading sports-betting operator, and the official local casinos partner of the Las Vegas Raiders.
With one of the most experienced leadership teams in the casino industry, Boyd Gaming prides itself on offering its guests an outstanding entertainment experience, delivered with unwavering attention to customer service.
Through a long-standing company philosophy called Caring the Boyd Way, Boyd Gaming is committed to advancing Environmental, Social and Corporate Governance (ESG) initiatives that positively impact the Company’s stakeholders and communities.
Boyd Gaming was also recognized as one of America’s Best Large Employers by Forbes Magazine and America’s Greatest Workplaces for Diversity by Newsweek Magazine in 2023. For additional Company information and press releases, visit https://investors.boydgaming.com.