September brought cooler weather and more jackpots for Boyd Gaming guests, with wins of $10,000 or more across the Las Vegas Valley.
In all, more than $31 million in jackpots were awarded at the following properties:
- Two lucky guests started the month off with a bang on September 1. At Sam’s Town Hotel & Gambling Hall, a guest scored a more than $12,000 jackpot playing a Dragon Link Golden Century machine. Across town at Cannery Casino Hotel, another guest won a more than $14,000 jackpot on a Buffalo machine.
- September 2 also saw double payouts across town. A 60-cent bet on a Coin Trio Piggy Burst machine at Main Street Station Casino Brewery Hotel filled a visitor’s wallet with a more than $11,000 pay day. At Aliante Casino + Hotel + Spa, a 75-cent bet on a Rich Little Piggies machine made a guest richer by more than $18,000.
- Daniel hit five aces on Face Up Pai Gow Poker, earning him $16,404. He also had a $5 bonus bet that won an additional $2,000 to bring his winning total to $18,404 at Cannery on September 5.
- On September 6, a visitor to Fremont Hotel & Casino saw their wealth increase when they won a more than $20,000 jackpot from a Tree of Wealth machine.
- Natasha found her wallet on fire with a win of more $32,000 from a Blazing Sevens machine at Sam’s Town on September 7.
- That same day, Raven was visiting Main Street Station when his $1.25 bet on a Dragon Link machine scored him a more than $18,000 pay day.
- On September 8, a visitor had some wicked luck when their 80-cent bet landed a more than $16,000 jackpot from a Wicked Wheel Fire Phoenix machine at Suncoast Hotel & Casino.
- A visitor to Billy Joe’s Bar at Sam’s Town won a more than $10,000 pay day from a Buffalo machine on September 10.
- On September 12, another visitor to Sam’s Town had their day made when a 3X 4X 5X Times Pay machine lined up a winning combination of 2X 4X 2X for a $14,000 payout.
- A guest at Main Street Station was feeling the heat when their Triple Red Hot Seven machine spun a $20,000 jackpot on September 17.
- Sandra found treasure at Fremont with her more than $10,000 win from a Treasure Box Machine on September 18.
- Also on September 18, Joseph placed a $3.75 bet on a Triple Play Poker machine at Gold Coast Hotel & Casino and walked away with a more than $29,000 jackpot.
- September 21 proved to be exceptionally lucky for four guests at multiple properties. A Boyd Rewards member won a $10,000 jackpot from a Coin Trio Fortune Trails machine at Jokers Wild Casino. At Sam’s Town, Heather’s $3.75 bet on a Dragon Link Golden Century machine turned into a more than $12,000 win. Milagros won a $10,000 jackpot from a Ten Times Pay machine at Fremont and a visitor to the California Hotel & Casino won a more than $37,000 payday from a Triple Stars Machine.
- A fortunate guest turned their 88-cent bet on a Bao Zhu Zhao Fu machine into a more than $10,000 jackpot at Suncoast on September 22.
- On September 26, a guest was blown away when their $3.75 bet turned into a more than $13,000 jackpot on a Huff ‘n’ More Puff machine at Sam’s Town.
- A visitor to The Orleans Hotel & Casino closed out the month with when their $1.76 bet on a Dancing Drums machine gave them a more than $19,000 payout.
To stay up to date with what’s new at Boyd Gaming properties nationwide, visit www.boydgaming.com/company/news.
About Boyd Gaming
Founded in 1975, Boyd Gaming Corporation is a leading geographically diversified operator of 28 gaming entertainment properties in 10 states, and manager of a tribal casino in northern California.
me tell your story, Vegas.
Contact Jennifer Bradley, PR Practitioner of the Year
The Company is also a strategic partner and 5% equity owner of FanDuel Group, the nation’s leading sports-betting operator, and the official local casinos partner of the Las Vegas Raiders.
With one of the most experienced leadership teams in the casino industry, Boyd Gaming prides itself on offering its guests an outstanding entertainment experience, delivered with unwavering attention to customer service.
Through a long-standing company philosophy called Caring the Boyd Way, Boyd Gaming is committed to advancing Environmental, Social and Corporate Governance (ESG) initiatives that positively impact the Company’s stakeholders and communities.
Boyd Gaming was also recognized as one of America’s Best Large Employers by Forbes Magazine and America’s Greatest Workplaces for Diversity by Newsweek Magazine in 2023.
For additional Company information and press releases, visit https://investors.boydgaming.com.