May bloomed for Boyd Gaming guests across the Las Vegas Valley with multiple jackpots of $10,000 or more.
In all, more than $33 million in jackpots were awarded at the following properties:
- A guest from Arizona started the month off with their more than $16,000 jackpot from a Huff ‘n’ More Puff machine at Fremont Hotel and Casino on May 2.
- On May 5, a guest at The Orleans Hotel and Casino won a more than $11,000 jackpot from a Dragon Link machine.
- Frances’ $5.88 bet on a Dancing Drums machine at Main Street Station Casino Brewery Hotel had her dancing away with a more than $10,000 payday on May 6.
- Lisa’s luck paid off at Fremont on May 7 when she won a more than $20,000 jackpot from a Duo Fu Duo Cai machine. And just down the street at California Hotel and Casino, a guest from Hawaii won more than $13,000 payday from a Triple Stars machine.
- On May 8, Kimberly found a treasure when her $1.50 bet on a Treasure Ball machine turned into a more than $10,000 jackpot at The Orleans.
- A lucky guest from Hawaii won a more than $14,000 jackpot from a 12-Time Pay machine at Main Street Station on May 9.
- On May 10, a guest at Cannery Casino Hotel tried their luck on a Buffalo machine and walked away with a more than $10,000 pay out.
- Candice from California was all smiles when quad aces plus a 4 flopped on a Game King Poker Machine at The Cal on May 11 awarding her a $10,000 jackpot.
- May 15 was an exciting day for multiple Boyd Gaming guests across the Valley: at Main Street Station, a guest from Hawaii won a more than $13,000 jackpot from a $10 spin on a Triple Stars machine; a guest at The Orleans drew a Royal Flush on a Triple Play Poker machine and walked away with a more than $15,000 payday; Edward conquered the dragon when he won a more than $17,000 jackpot from a Dragon Link machine at Gold Coast Hotel and Casino; and a Las Vegas local picked up a more than $13,000 payday from a Cash Drop machine at Fremont.
- An anonymous guest at Aliante Casino + Hotel + Spa won a more than$ 11,000 jackpot from a Dancing Drums machine on May 17.
- On May 20, a visitor to Sam’s Town Hotel and Gambling Hall earned a more than $12,000 payday when they hit the Dragon Link Peacock Princess Grand progressive jackpot.
- Two downtown guests had a very fortuitous day on May 21. First, a guest from Hawaii placed a $4.80 bet on a Wicked Wheel machine at The Cal and took home a more than $13,000 jackpot. Meanwhile, next door at Main Street Station, a Las Vegas local walked away with hearts in their eyes and an extra $20,000 in their pocket when they were dealt a Royal Flush from a Game King poker machine
- On May 24, a guest from Hawaii placed a $1 bet on a Super Buffalo machine at The Cal and won the progressive jackpot of more than $12,000.
- Brian was playing All Star Poker II at Sam’s Town when he was dealt a Royal Flush and won a $40,000 jackpot on May 26.
- On May 29, fortune changed for Angela from Florida when she won a more than $17,000 payday from an Everlasting Fortunes machine at Fremont.
- A guest a Gold Coast was dealt a Royal Flush from a Triple Play poker machine to win a more than $16,000 jackpot on May 30.
- An anonymous guest at Aliante closed out the month with a more than $12,000 payout from a Wicked Wheel Panda machine on May 31.
To stay up to date with what’s new at Boyd Gaming properties nationwide, visit www.boydgaming.com/company/news.
About Boyd Gaming
Founded in 1975, Boyd Gaming Corporation is a leading geographically diversified operator of 28 gaming entertainment properties in 10 states, and manager of a tribal casino in northern California.
The Company is also a strategic partner and 5% equity owner of FanDuel Group, the nation’s leading sports-betting operator, and the official local casinos partner of the Las Vegas Raiders. With one of the most experienced leadership teams in the casino industry, Boyd Gaming prides itself on offering its guests an outstanding entertainment experience, delivered with unwavering attention to customer service.
Through a long-standing company philosophy called Caring the Boyd Way, Boyd Gaming is committed to advancing Environmental, Social and Corporate Governance (ESG) initiatives that positively impact the Company’s stakeholders and communities.
Boyd Gaming was also recognized as one of America’s Best Large Employers by Forbes Magazine and America’s Greatest Workplaces for Diversity by Newsweek Magazine in 2023. For additional Company information and press releases, visit https://investors.boydgaming.com.