Reservations Now Available: Dining experience to feature a decadent six-course menu with exquisite wine and sake pairings
Internationally acclaimed chef and star of “Iron Chef America,” Masaharu Morimoto invites guests to join him at MGM Grand’s Morimoto Las Vegas for an extraordinary one-night-only Omakase dinner on Thursday, May 18, with various seatings available from 5:30 – 7:30 p.m.
Complete with specially selected sake and wine pairings, many of which come from chef’s own vintages, the curated six-course menu will highlight the finest seafood, beef and ingredients from around the world, all expertly prepared and served by Chef Morimoto himself.
“I am excited and honored to share this menu with my guests in Las Vegas,” said Morimoto. “We have selected sake and wine to perfectly complement these very special dishes and I hope the symphony of tastes will take guests on a culinary journey they won’t soon forget.”
Menu highlights include:
- First Course: Seared Foie Gras with sea foam candy
- Wine Pairing: Royal Takaji
- Second Course: Petrossian Caviar with snow crab
- Wine Pairing: Morimoto Sparkling Wine
- Third Course: Toro Tartare
- Wine Pairing: Morimoto Chardonnay
- Fourth Course: Grilled Live Scallops
- Wine Pairing: Morimoto Cabernet Sauvignon
- Fifth Course: Japanese A5 Wagyu Beef & Langoustine
- Sake pairing: Morimoto Daiginjo
- Sixth Course: A selection of sushi include Toro, Chutoro, Akami, Spiny Lobster and Kinmedai
- Wine paring: Hakutsuru Plum Wine
Tickets to this special evening are $1,000 per person, plus tax and gratuity. Seating is limited and reservations are required by visiting MGM Grand online.