Couples searching for a cozy and elegant atmosphere for Valentine’s Day will be pleased to know Ferraro’s Ristorante will offer a special prix-fixe dinner on Feb. 14 and its full dinner menu, including their legendary osso buco, risottos and pastas.
Owner Gino Ferraro and Executive Chef Mimmo Ferraro invite couples seeking an unparalleled, intimate environment guaranteed to offer a premium dining experience for the special occasion.
Ferraro’s offers its Valentine’s Day menu for $120 per person (minimum of two guests) plus tax and gratuities. The menu includes:
First Course – Antipasti Combo:
- Carpaccio di Manzo – thinly sliced prime sirloin, shaved Parmigiano, arugula, lemon oil, mustard sauce
- Crudo di Coda Ricciola – yellowtail, shaved fennel, white balsamic citrus honey dressing, hazelnuts, capers, smoked sea salt, citrus zest, Calabrese chili oil
Second Course – Primo Piatto (choose one):
- Ravioli di Cinghiale – homemade wild boar ravioli, brown butter sauce, sage, porcini
- Risotto Aragosta e Tartufo Nero – Acquerello risotto, lobster, seasonal black truffle, mascarpone cheese
Main Course (choose one):
- Branzino – Mediterranean sea bass, caponata, pistachio pesto
- Osso Buco – veal shank braised in red wine reduction served with farro
- Torta di Olio di Oliva – citrus, olive oil cake, Partana orange-infused extra virgin olive oil, vanilla gelato, sea salt
Dinner hours will be from 4 to 11 p.m. on Feb. 14. Reservations are required with a credit card. Call (702) 364-5300 or click here to book online.
ABOUT FERRARO’S RISTORANTE
Founded in 1985, Ferraro’s Ristorante is Las Vegas’ longest-running, family-owned and operated restaurant offering authentic, five-star Italian cuisine in a fine-dining atmosphere.
Specializing in freshly made pastas and sauces, legendary osso buco, savory risottos, expertly prepared all-natural meats, Safe Harbor seafood, and an extensive award-winning wine list, Ferraro’s is famous for its attention to detail, welcoming environment and passion for food that runs in the family.
The Ferraro family members devote themselves to ensuring each guest has a memorable experience, whether for lunch, dinner, late-night or private parties and events.
Ferraro’s is open for dinner from 5 to 11 p.m., Monday through Thursday and Sunday and from 5 p.m. to 1 a.m. on Friday and Saturday. Ferraro’s is located at 4480 Paradise Road, Las Vegas, Nevada 89169 (across the street from Virgin Hotels Las Vegas).