Chef Matt Meyer’s new hot spot for dry-aged perfection, 138°, has announced the launch of a weekend brunch service.
Brunch will now be available Saturday & Sunday from 10 a.m. – 2 p.m.
Fans of Chef Matt Meyer’s acclaimed brunch at Served Global Dining will be delighted to hear that he has brought back a few fan-favorite dishes alongside new dishes that are sure to wow.
A few highlights of the brunch menu include:
- King Salmon Lox – Heirloom tomato, capers, chive hollandaise, black caviar
- Korean Spicy Pork Bulgogi & Egg – House kimchi, pickled radish, house cheese sauce
- Pupusas – El Salvadorian Breakfast featuring soft corn masa stuffed with cheese, topped with cabbage, red salsa, house brisket and a sunny egg
- Steak & Eggs – 16 oz. Perigo Ranch New York Strip, three eggs your style, house or potato salad
- Anson Mills Johnny Cakes – Fluffy cornmeal pancakes, whipped butter, wild berry compote, maple syrup
- Fall Waffle – Roasted pumpkin, house cultured sweet cream, pie crust
- Street Tacos – Choose from Birria featuring Anderson Ranch lamb, Blackened King Salmon, 138° dry-aged beef, and breakfast tacos featuring soft scrambled eggs, bacon, cheddar and potato, all on handmade tortillas
- 138° Burger – Brie crips, confit shallot, parm crisp, house ‘A1’
- Lamb Burger – Anderson grass-fed lamb, herbed goat cheese, lemon sumac onion, fig jam
The dishes are augmented by classic cocktails such as a Bloody Mary, French 75, Bellini, and Mimosas.
Walk-ins are welcome, but reservations are recommended and can be made at 138restaurant.com.
138° is Chef Matt Meyer’s new dining concept located in the heart of Henderson. Focused on ethical and local sourcing, 138 features a unique dry-aging program, killer burgers, craft cocktails, and brunch.
Chef Matt was previously Chef/Owner of Served and Matteo’s Gourmet, where he won Best Breakfast and Best Brunch awards from Desert Companion and Las Vegas Weekly respectively.
138° Restaurant | 1450 W. Horizon Ridge Pkwy. Ste. C-205, Henderson, NV 89012