Weekly roundtrip flights from Burbank and Las Vegas to Salt Lake City depart and arrive at private terminals on 30-seat jets for safe and simple winter weekend escapes
JSX––the revolutionary hop-on jet service that is paving the way for smart, seamless, socially-distanced public air travel––expands its Western region footprint with a new ski destination via a weekly round trip flight from Burbank (BUR) and Las Vegas to Salt Lake City (SLC) starting Thursday, January 28, 2021.
Now available for booking online via the JSX website, the roundtrip flights give leisure travelers from Southern California and Las Vegas an accessible and affordable option to skip the crowds for a safe and easy getaway to the mountains this ski season.
SALT LAKE CITY (starting Jan. 28)
Burbank (BUR) to/from Salt Lake City (SLC)
- Flights operate between the JSX Hangar at 4561 Empire Ave, Burbank, CA 91505 at Hollywood Burbank Airport and Atlantic Aviation, 369 N 2370 W Salt Lake City, UT 84116
- Flights are available each weekend beginning Thursday, January 28 through March-end
- Fares start at $199 one way.
Las Vegas (LAS) to/from Salt Lake City (SLC)
- Flights operate between the JSX Hangar at 5616-A Haven St., Las Vegas, NV 89119 and Atlantic Aviation, 369 N 2370 W Salt Lake City, UT 84116
- Flights are available beginning Sunday, January 30 through March-end
- Fares start at $179 one way.
The regional air carrier––recognized by Fast Company as one of the “Most Innovative Companies” of 2020––has established West Coast and Texas networks and amassed a reputation for joyful, simple, and reliable air travel by providing ‘hop-on air service’ for all. JSX has remained nimble and ahead of the curve despite an ever-changing travel climate and dramatic shift in travel behavior.
By flying between private terminals on 30-seat jets, JSX is uniquely positioned to provide the industry’s only crowd-free alternative to public air travel––a major win for travelers seeking mini weekend escapes without the worry of crowded terminals and packed planes.
“Now, more than ever, people are seeking safe and efficient point-to-point travel options for both business and leisure. Our distinctive form of flying allows us to quickly pivot to serve destinations people want to fly to while eliminating the hassles and headaches associated with commercial air travel,” states JSX CEO Alex Wilcox. “Now more than ever, outdoor leisure destinations top the list of desired getaways and JSX is excited to offer weekly roundtrip service to Salt Lake City so travelers can experience the joy of a simple, safe and socially-distanced winter escape.”
Secure. Safe. Simple. It’s The JSX Simpli-Fly Way
JSX––recognized by Airline Passenger Experience Association (APEX) as the 2020 “Best Overall in Region” air carrier in North America––has taken great pride in making air travel simple, even carving out its own transport category––hop-on jet service. As part of such a mindset, JSX introduced a new meaning to ‘safe travels’ via its ‘JSX Simpli-Fly’ program, allowing customers to skip the crowds, hop on, and simply fly. Features of the program include:
- Increased aircraft and lounge sterilization throughout the day and advanced HEPA air circulation
- Temperature Measurement Machine (TMM), a contactless, real-time, AI-enabled thermal scanning process that accurately detects elevated body temperatures and verifies their identity as customers check in for their flights
- Only 30 customers per flight, with no middle seats or overhead bins
- Touchless and quick check-in to boarding procedures that take no more than 20 minutes, minimizing dwell time
- Fast deplaning and limited bag handling, with bags delivered moments after arrival
- Free checked bags
- Free inflight beverages, snacks and cocktails – no credit card needed.
No memberships are required, and flights can be booked directly at www.jsx.com, or through the newly launched JSX app.
For more information or to book, visit the JSX website.