Brunch and patio dining season is here! If you’re looking for a place to eat brunch while enjoying the sunny skies, please take the following into consideration.
Get the best of both worlds by kicking off your weekend with brunch on the patio at Trattoria Reggiano at their Downtown Summerlin location. Each Saturday and Sunday from 11:30 a.m. to 3 p.m., guests indulge in brunch classics with an Italian twist, including:
- Italian Eggs Benedict, made with poached eggs, prosciutto, Hollandaise, an English muffin and potatoes ($14)
- Cannoli Creme Stuffed Brioche French Toast, made with brioche, whipped cannoli cream, chocolate chips, warm maple syrup and powdered sugar ($15)
- Mama’s Frittata, made with farm fresh eggs, parsley, onion, Parmigiano Reggiano, potatoes and prosciutto ($12)
To view the full menu or to make a reservation, visit trattoria-reggiano.com.
The District at Green Valley Ranch
Spend a beautiful day the right way. Not only is The District at Green Valley Ranch the perfect destination to shop, it is also the home to a multitude of restaurants that offer brunch and patio dining, including Bella Vita, Rachel’s Kitchen, PKWY Tavern, SkinnyFATS, The Cheesecake Factory and more! For more information, visit shopthedistrictgvr.com.
Las Vegas patio weather has finally arrived and Kona Grill has the perfect pairing, weekend brunch. Available every Saturday and Sunday from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m., Kona Grill is serving brunch featuring bottomless Kona-mosas in seven different flavors for just $19 per person. The menu is inclusive of traditional brunch favorites along with Kona signature dishes. Some of the most notable menu items include:
- Daybreak sandwich in a spam can is an English muffin with grilled spam, smoked gouda, fried egg, sweet sesame soy served with a side of sweet potato fries and avocado slaw ($21)
- Kona loco with seared spam and beef patty, jasmine rice, sauteed onion and shiitake mushroom, furikake, sunny side up egg, and loco sauce ($24)
- Spicy lobster avocado toast showcases spicy lobster mix, sliced avocado, a quail egg, hollandaise, microgreens, and Maldon salt on top of buttered french toast ($28)
- Macadamia nut french toast with toasted honey butter, fresh berries, and mint ($16)
- Eggs Benedict served with smoked ham and grilled asparagus and brunch potatoes ($18) or switch out the ham for lobster ($25) or crab ($22)
Kona Grill’s traditional happy hour is served alongside their brunch menu all day long. To make reservations, please call (702) 547.5552 or visit www.konagrill.com.
Las Vegas Strip
Sugar Factory’s delicious and sweet brunch menu is available every Saturday and Sunday from 11 a.m. to 2 p.m. at the newly opened three-story Sugar Factory on the Las Vegas Strip. Guests can enjoy their meal on the patio overlooking the lively streets of Las Vegas Boulevard. New and noteworthy brunch items include the Pink Cloud Pancake Stack, the Cookie Jar Buttermilk Pancake Stack, the Bacon Fondue, the Banana Nutella Lovers Pancakes, the Strawberry Cheesecake Overload Pancakes, and the Mimosa Popsicle Goblet. Sugar Factory’s brunch menu features unique espresso, hot chocolate, and cold beverages made with Lucky Charms in addition to eggs Benedict, chicken and waffles, waffle breakfast burger, California veggie burger, build-your-own bloody Marys, and agua frescas to name a few. To view the full menu or make a reservation, please visit sugarfactory.com.