The New Brunch Concept Features Delicious Cuisine and Delectable Cocktails
Saffron, The Vegetarian Eatery, Vegas’ newest vegetarian and vegan restaurant located in Chinatown, unveils its new brunch series starting on Easter Sunday, April 17, from 10:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
The brunch experience features delicious new menu and cocktail items with a vegetarian twist, including fan-favorite dishes such as avocado toast, banana pancakes, eggs benedict, and more. Brunch lovers and vegetarians alike are invited to enjoy delectable, handcrafted organic cocktails, such as the Watermelon Sangria with mint, while indulging in carefully constructed dishes composed of fresh and primarily locally sourced ingredients. The innovative approach to an exquisite vegetarian brunch will satisfy any craving.
A Glimpse into Saffron, The Vegetarian Eatery’s Brunch Menu:
- Saffron Avocado Toast—includes cucumber, watermelon radish and lemon with everything- bagel-seasoning on whole grain toast
- Blueberry Yuzu Parfait— featuring macerated blueberry mint, gluten free granola, and Greek yogurt, topped with yuzu curd and toasted coconut flakes
- Ube Pancake—topped with mango coulis and toasted coconut, served with fresh fruit
- Green Curry Hash—your choice of vegan shrimp, chicken, or beef, featuring eggplant, green bell peppers, zucchini, and edamame, tossed in house green curry sauce, topped with crispy potatoes and a side of miso toast
- Saffron Benedict—features steamed broccolini, yuzu hollandaise on a toasted English muffin with a poached egg and a side of home fries or fresh fruit
- Mimosas—flavors come in orange, cranberry, pear, blackberry, guava, or mango. Bottomless mimosas available
- The Ginger Peach Bellini—includes muddled basil leaves, ginger syrup, peach schnapps, and prosecco
- Sunday, Bloody Sunday—features Stoli Vodka, traditional or spicy Bloody Mary mix, Tabasco, Worcestershire, lemon, and lime juice, garnished with a salt rimmed glass, with an olive, celery, cherry tomato, and lime wedge
Brunch will be available every Sunday from 10:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
To make a reservation or for more information, go to www.saffrontheeatery.com
About Saffron, The Vegetarian Eatery
Helmed by Tony Nuyguen, Owner, and Arianna Pittard, CEO, Saffron, The Vegetarian Eatery, uses fresh produce to create mouthwatering vegetarian fusion dishes and delectable cocktails inspired by Southeast Asian cuisine, located on South Decatur. The restaurant group also owns Shokku Ramen, the famous top-rated cuisine is located in Las Vegas, Nashville, and Houston. To make a reservation or for more information, visit www.saffrontheeatery.com or follow us on Instagram @SaffronTheEatery and Facebook.