Executive Chef John Baez announces expanded operations of loyal patrons who love to brunch in the burbs with bottomless mimosas
The Stove NV, located in Henderson, Nevada, is thrilled to announce its new restaurant menu and operating hours under the guidance of Executive Chef John Baez.
The new menu includes classic brunch favorites, such as pancakes, waffles and eggs Benedict, yet elevated by using classic European cooking techniques with Latin and South American flavor profiles. The menu also includes a dedicated Vegan section, so there’s something for everyone to enjoy.
A few standout menu selections include:
- Beef Birria Empanadas, made with Manchego cheese, chipotle, roasted poblano and milpa corn masa.
- Juicy Lucy Sammy, made of certified Angus beef double patty, “Chori-queso”, bacon-wrapped onion ring, house pickles, truffled Thousand Island dressing, greens, roasted tomatoes and brioche.
- Gibbs Boysenberry Brûléed Oatmeal, made with medjool dates, chopped walnuts and boysenberry crème brûlée
The Stove NV New 7 Days Per Week Operating Hours, Effective April 1, 2022:
- Monday – Friday: 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Saturday & Sunday: 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
For more information about The Stove NV, visit their website to view their menu and see their latest updates.
ABOUT THE STOVE
The Stove NV is a vivacious, high-energy brunch spot nestled in the community of Anthem in Henderson. Guests will enjoy an eclectic twist on traditional breakfast foods, curated using classic European cooking techniques with Latin and South American flavor profiles. In addition, guests are treated to dynamic views of the Las Vegas Strip and surrounding mountains from the comfort of the dining room. From the quality ingredients used from local artesian shops and bakeries to the outstanding service, guests will have a one-of-a-kind experience at The Stove NV that will leave them wanting to return.
Hours of Operation are from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. on Monday through Friday and 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. on Saturday and Sunday. Call now to reserve your table at 1-702-540-5995 or 1-833-33-STOVE. Find out more about The Stove NV menu, by visiting our website. Follow us to learn more about future events on Instagram and Facebook.