Pinkbox Doughnuts will offer a sweet array of fall treats in November, including the “Hey Pumpkin” as the featured Doughnut of the Month, specialty vegan doughnuts for World Vegan Day, an election-themed doughnut and a festive lineup of Thanksgiving treats.
The “Hey Pumpkin” is a cinnamon glazed pumpkin cake topped with torched marshmallow, caramelized brown sugar and sprinkled with cinnamon, priced at $3.
In celebration of World Vegan Day on Sunday, Nov. 1, Pinkbox will offer its signature vegan doughnuts (available exclusively at the Tropicana location) including:
- Chocoholic: Vegan cake doughnut with chocolate chips, topped with chocolate glaze and vegan chocolate chips, priced at $3.00.
- Doctor’s Orders: Vegan cake doughnut with Granny Smith apples and cinnamon, topped with cinnamon sugar streusel, priced at $3.00.
- Pink Lemonade: Vegan lemon infused cake doughnut with raspberries, topped with lemon glaze and lemon drizzle, priced at $3.00.
- Silly Rabbit: Vegan cake doughnut with shredded carrots, raisins and cinnamon, topped with vanilla cream and a sprinkle of cinnamon, priced at $3.00.
- Pineapple Express: Pineapple filled sugar bar, priced at $3.00.
- Da Vegan Cherry Fritter: Vegan glazed raised with cherry cinnamon, priced at $3.00.
In honor of Election Day, Pinkbox will feature a patriotic treat on Monday, Nov. 2 and Tuesday, Nov. 3. The “I Voted” doughnut is a white frosted raised shell with red and blue icing on top and “I Voted” written in black icing, priced at $2.50.
Thanksgiving doughnuts, available Thursday, Nov. 19 through Monday, Nov. 30 will include:
- Pooh Turkey: Chocolate cake topped with chocolate mousse and chocolate frosting with candy décor and dressed up like a turkey, priced at $3.
- Cookie Turkey: Chocolate frosted raised ring topped with a Nutter Butter cookie and candy corn, priced at $3.
- Reese’s DoughCro: Orange frosting on top of a glazed DoughCro and covered with Reese’s Pieces candy, priced at $3.
- Pumpkin Pie: Orange frosted raised shell doughnut with house-made pumpkin pie spice filling, priced at $3.
- White Harvest: Glazed vanilla cake doughnut topped with white icing and harvest sprinkles, priced at $2.00.
- Chocolate Thanksgiving: Raised ring doughnut topped with chocolate icing and harvest sprinkles, priced at $2.00.
- Thanksgiving PeeWeez: Chocolate bite-size cake doughnuts, glazed and rolled in harvest sprinkles, priced at 40 cents each.
- Thanksgiving Vegan: Chocolate frosted vegan bar topped with harvest sprinkles, priced at $3, available exclusively at the Tropicana location.
Pinkbox, where the mantra is “Spreading Smiles,” is open 24 hours a day daily at each of its three doughnut shops, located at 9435 W. Tropicana Ave., 7531 W. Lake Mead Blvd. and 10251 S. Eastern Ave. in Henderson.
All doughnuts are available for pre-order on Pinkbox’s website at www.pinkboxdoughnuts.com. Delivery is available through Postmates.
All Pinkbox locations abide by health and social distancing guidelines that have been set by the State of Nevada.