The Institute of Real Estate Management (IREM 99 Las Vegas), is hosting its 2022 Officer and Installation Awards ceremony on November 3 at the Stirling Club.
Sponsors include: Installation & Raffle Sponsor, RBM Building Services; Photo Booth Sponsor, Helix Electric; Flower Sponsor – $1,500, NextGen Protection Companies; Entertainment Sponsor, Unforgettable Coatings; Liquor Sponsor, BrightView Landscape Services; and Dessert Sponsor, NDL Group, Inc.
IREM 99 Las Vegas thanks the 2021 Board Members:
- President – Natalie A. Allred, CPM®, ARM®
- President-Elect & Secretary/Treasurer – Robert Perkins, CPM®
- Past President – Angelina Scarcelli, CPM®, CCIM®
- VP of Education – Darbie Adams, CPM®
- VP of Membership – Samantha Rupert, CPM®
- Executive Council – Brandy Dean, CPM®
- Executive Council – Suzanne Jordan, CPM®, RPA®
- Executive Council – Brenda Lovato, CPM®, ARM®
- Executive Council – Chris McGarey, CPM®
- Executive Council – Jennifer Mount, CPM®
- Executive Council – Stephanie Thompkins, ACoM®, CPM® Candidate
IREM was built upon a foundation of ethics. All individual members are required to abide by the IREM Code of Professional Ethics to maintain their membership. The Code is strictly enforced – violations are processed within a defined structure, including an established peer review process, and may result in disciplinary actions. The Code protects the public, promotes competition and reflects contemporary business practices.
For more information, visit the website at www.lasvegasirem.org.