Boulder City, Laughlin and Mesquite are celebrating Independence Day and kicking off summer with three breathtaking fireworks shows across Southern Nevada.
Boulder City’s 73rd Annual Damboree Celebration
- Where: Bicentennial Park and Veterans Memorial Park
- When: Saturday, July 3 and Sunday, July 4, 2021
- What: Boulder City’s 73rd annual Damboree Celebration welcomes locals and visitors alike for a Fourth of July party at Bicentennial Park and Veterans’ Memorial Park, July 3 and 4. The two-day spectacular will include a pancake breakfast, parade, vendor village, and fireworks display.
- 7 a.m. Pancake breakfast at Bicentennial Park
- 9 a.m. Parade through downtown, beginning at Colorado St., down Nevada Hwy. to Fifth St. and ending at Broadbent Park
- 4 p.m. Festivities at Veterans’ Memorial Park with food trucks, wall climbing and music
- 6 p.m. DJ music
- 9 p.m. Fireworks display
- Admission: $10 per vehicle to enter park on Sunday only
- Additional information: https://www.bcnv.org/806/
Rockets Over the River
- Where: Laughlin Riverwalk
- When: Sunday, July 4, 2021
- What: Rockets Over the River returns for an Independence Day celebration on Sunday, July 4. Starting at dusk, an incredible firework display will dance across the sky with the bursting colors reflecting off the tranquil Colorado River for awe-inspiring celebration of America’s independence. There will be patriotic music simulcast on radio station 104.9FM and choreographed to the fireworks.
- Schedule: Fireworks begin at 9:00 p.m.
- Admission: The fireworks are free to view and can be seen from multiple locations around Laughlin.
- Additional information: https://www.visitlaughlin.com/
Rockets Over the Red Mesa
- Where: Eureka Casino Resort
- When: Sunday, July 4, 2021
- What: Eureka Casino Resort will continue the tradition of “Rockets Over the Red Mesa” on Sunday, July 4. The evening will feature a vendor village and the Nevada POPS Orchestra will return with a spectacular performance from the full 32-piece orchestra, followed by a dazzling firework display across the dark desert sky.
- 6:00 – 8:00 p.m. Charity Vendor Village
- 8:00 – 9:00 p.m. Nevada POPS Orchestra live performance
- 9:00 p.m. Fireworks launch accompanied by Nevada POPS Orchestra
- Admission: Free viewing – bring your own chairs
- Additional information: https://www.visitmesquite.com/
Close to home and yet a world away! Mesquite is located 90 miles north of Las Vegas and offers visitors an excitingly laid-back experience. Choose from several fabulous championship golf courses; explore astonishing, nearby national and state parks; or lounge by a sparkling pool. If you’d rather play indoors, then unwind and be pampered at a luxurious day-spa, practice your skill at bowling, dance the night away, or try your luck at the tables and slot machines. For more information on the destination, visit www.visitmesquite.com.
Located 90 miles south of Las Vegas, Laughlin is a unique resort destination with a relaxed and friendly atmosphere that welcomes nearly two million visitors annually. This oasis along the Colorado River boasts many options for water sports and boating activities, including eight first-class resorts with stunning accommodations that offer fine dining, spa experiences, golfing, and a close proximity to the recreational paradise known as Heritage Trails. Laughlin has also become a leading special event destination in the Southwest. For more information: www.visitlaughlin.com.
ABOUT BOULDER CITY
Boulder City is known as a green oasis in the desert. Located approximately 20 miles from the glitter and excitement of Las Vegas and just a few miles from the grandeur of Hoover Dam and Lake Mead, the destination offers a quiet, relaxed living environment. Boulder City takes pride in its quality recreational facilities such as Bootleg Canyon mountain bike trails, Boulder City Golf Course, and Boulder Creek Golf Club. For more information visit, www.visitbouldercity.com.