Pinkbox celebrates all month long with a festive lineup to celebrate the 4th of July, a basketball doughnut for the championship series, as well as a new Doughnut of the Month
4th of July
To celebrate Independence Day, Pinkbox Doughnuts will introduce a collection of patriotic treats perfect for bringing to a 4th of July BBQ. In addition to red, white, and blue creations, the collection also features a couple summery designs that will delight customers of all ages. The all-American lineup is available from Thursday, July 1 through Sunday, July 4 and includes:
- Hot Dawg – Glazed raised bar topped with chocolate buttercream and drizzled with yellow and red frosting
- Watermelon – Pink frosted pink velvet cake topped with watermelon décor and green sprinkles
- American Sprinkle – Blue frosted vanilla cake topped with stars and stripes sprinkles
- American Tie-Dye – Red, white and blue marble frosted raised ring
- American Flag Bar – White frosted raised bar topped with American flag décor
- American Pooh – Chocolate cake topped with chocolate mousse, covered with chocolate frosting, and finished with candy décor and stars and stripes sprinkles
- American Vegan – Chocolate frosted vegan shell filled with strawberry rhubarb filling and topped with red, white, and blue frosting décor
- It’s Ya Birthday – White frosted raised shell filled with birthday cake filling topped with blonde Oreo and party décor
- American PEE-WEEZ – Glazed chocolate cake PEE-WEEZ topped with stars and stripes sprinkles
Doughnut of the Month – Brownie Points
Chocolate lovers will rejoice when they try July’s Doughnut of the Month from Pinkbox Doughnuts. The Brownie Points features a raised shell filled with decadent brownie batter, a dusting of powdered sugar, and is topped with a brownie batter rosette.
Basketball Championship – Baller Doughnut
Throughout the month of July, basketball teams will duke it out in the annual championship series. Basketball fans can show their love of the sport by enjoying a limited time Baller doughnut from Pinkbox Doughnuts. The orange frosted raised shell is filled with chocolate whip and topped with basketball décor.
WHERE: Available at all locations across the Las Vegas valley
ABOUT PINKBOX DOUGHNUTS
Awarded “All-Time Best Doughnuts” in 2020 by Las Vegas Weekly, and “Best Doughnuts” in the 2017, 2018 and 2020 Las Vegas Review-Journal “Best of Las Vegas” Awards, Pinkbox Doughnuts offers four brick and mortar locations in Las Vegas plus a new food truck that will make it easier than ever to satisfy your craving. Established in 2012, Pinkbox is currently located at 3990 E. Sunset Rd.; 10251 S. Eastern Ave. in Henderson, Nevada; 7531 W. Lake Mead Blvd. in the north Summerlin area; and 9435 W. Tropicana Ave. For more information, please visit www.pinkboxdoughnuts.com and follow us on Instagram at @pinkboxdoughnuts, Facebook at Pinkbox Doughnuts and Twitter at @pinkboxdoughnuts.