With the surge of new diners post-pandemic, Chef James Trees and his teams have announced menu updates at both Esther’s Kitchen and Al Solito Posto for the summer, while adding a new fun special at Ada’s for Father’s Day (Chef Trees’ Mozz Bar at Resorts World opens later this month too)!
Acclaimed Arts District Spot Esther’s Kitchen (Chef de Cuisine Stephen Lee) adds the following items:
- Peach Prosciutto Pizza with peach panna, crispy prosciutto, hazelnuts and hot honey
- Ricotta Cavatelli with braised rabbit, rapini and carrots
- Tortellini with bay scallops, English peas and brown butter
- Pan Roasted Mary’s Chicken with savory bread pudding, squash and charred gremolata
- Market Fish with summer beans, tomato sugo and marinated tomatoes
Diners at Al Solito Posto in Tivoli Village (Executive Chef Steve Young) can now enjoy these four new dishes:
- Caprese Salad with heirloom tomatoes, fior di latte mozzarella, torn basil and white balsamic vinegar
- Prince Edward Island Mussels with garlic butter, white wine, calabrian chili and fennel
- Fritella: fried savory dough, burrata, speck and apricot mostarda
- Radiatori with English peas, speck and black truffle butter
And on Sunday, June 20th, Ada’s Wine Bar (Chef de Cuisine Jackson Stamper) will launch Chix & Champers, a new once-a-month limited quantity special offered on the third Sunday of every month for $35:
- Jackson’s Fried Chicken – Four pieces of Za’atar spiced fried Mary’s Free-Range Chicken, with fried rosemary and house-made calabrian hot honey.
- 750 ml bottle of somm-selected sparkling wine.