The month of April proved to be very lucky for guests of The Venetian Resort who were paid out more than $4.5 million in slot jackpots.
In early April, one guest hit scored two jackpots at the same time to total more than $1 million. The guest was playing two Diamond Queen® games in The Venetian’s high limit salon and won by hitting the bonus on both games.
Three of the wins occurred hours apart from each other on Sunday, April 18, on machines of various denominations and games.
- One guest turned a $300 bet into a $160,000 win when three triple diamond symbols showed up on the slot reel.
- Another guest hit three double jackpot symbols on a $5 bet to win more than $116,000.
- And finally, a guest hit a royal flush on a video poker machine turning a $25 bet into $200,000.
The end of the month proved just as lucky.
- On April 22, Eduardo S. from California was playing in The Venetian’s high-limit lounge when he hit the Grand Jackpot on the Lightning Link game and won just over $106,000.
- And on April 23, a fortunate guest banked a $108,500 jackpot on the 88 Fortunes game.
- And Roger L. from Arizona turned $5 into $2.9 million on the afternoon of April 27, when winning symbols lined up on an IGT Wheel of Fortune Slots game to activate the top progressive jackpot.