Celebrate National Military Appreciation Month with your favorite neighborhood bars
Operation: USO Care Package Drive, an annual, month-long donation drive geared towards giving back to the troops and their families, is coming back to all Distill and Remedy’s location this May. Beginning May 1, the beloved establishments will collect donations to fill up as many care packages as possible. Donations can be made in the form of goods or monetary contributions and can be dropped off at the following locations:
- Distill Warm Springs – 7150 S. Durango Dr.
- Distill Rainbow – 6945 S. Rainbow Blvd.
- Distill Flamingo – 4140 S. Durango Dr.
- Distill Decatur – 5750 S. Decatur Blvd.
- Distill Am Pac – 1231 American Pacific Dr.
- Distill Cheyenne – 7790 W. Cheyenne Ave.
- Distill Summerlin – 10820 W. Charleston Blvd.
- Distill Southern Highlands – 4830 W. Pyle Ave.
- Distill Centennial Hills – 6430 N. Durango Dr.
- Remedy’s St. Rose – 3265 St. Rose Pkwy.
- Remedy’s Conestoga – 530 Conestoga Way
Locals are encouraged to give back to the troops and donate items from the USO donation list including individually-packed snacks and drinks, toiletries such as deodorant, toothpaste and hygiene products such as brushes and razors. Donations and monetary contributions will be accepted until May 31. For more information, visit www.lasvegas.uso.org.
ABOUT DISTILL AND REMEDY’S
From Summerlin to Henderson to Southern Highlands and Centennial Hills, Distill and Remedy’s and are Vegas locals’ “homes away from home.” All locations feature fun and casual good times in beautiful and eclectic atmospheres with state-of-the-art gaming, hand-crafted cocktails, house-made tavern fare, friendly staff, fun events, two daily happy hours and the ultimate home for sports action. All locations feature the RED Loyalty, a frequent dining program allowing guests to earn points at all RED properties for discounts and promotions. For a full list of events and information, please visit www.distillbar.com or www.remedystavern.com.