New menu launches Saturday, November 11 in the cafe’s newly expanded space
Neighborhood gem Le Cafe du Val in Green Valley expands both their space with their new wine bar and added seating as well as their menu as it adds brunch. The restaurant expansion is now open, offering a larger space while still maintaining that intimate ambiance guests have come to love.
The new brunch menu is set to launch on Saturday, November 11.
In addition to the current menu of favorites, the newly added brunch menu will feature classic French dishes, twists on popular brunch items and more.
- French Toast Trio: an amplified version of their Instagram-famous French Toast featuring Peanut Butter and Jelly, and Strawberry Chocolate with a new Apple Pie French Toast addition
- Merguez: lamb sausage skewers served with a toasted baguette and a spicy harissa mayonnaise
- Mini Lobster Roll: the classic dish featuring flavorful lobster salad served on a perfectly butter toasted brioche
- Whipped Ricotta Spread: a creamy ricotta whipped with hot honey, Espelette pepper from the Basque region and fresh basil served with a side of crispy focaccia
- Steak Tartare with cornichons in its classic preparation
- Short Rib Shakshuka mini skillet with fresh basil and homemade hot sauce on the side
Along with the brunch menu and new wine bar, classic brunch cocktails will include:
- Sangria with macerated fruit and available in red or white
- Mimosa Trio of lavender, blood orange and peach
- Bottomless Mimosas offered daily before 11 a.m.
- Various wine cocktails and mocktails also available in addition to a specially-curated wine menu
Le Cafe du Val and its sister restaurant, Le Cafe du Sud in Southern Highlands, are open daily at 7 a.m. with service until 4 p.m. Monday through Friday and 3 p.m. Saturday and Sunday.
me tell your story, Vegas.
Contact Jennifer Bradley, PR Practitioner of the Year
Both breakfast and lunch are available all day.
Happy Hour is available Monday through Friday with half-price bottles from 1 p.m. to 4 p.m. and half-price pastries from 3:30 p.m. to 4 p.m.
Brunch will be available Saturday and Sunday while supplies last, beginning Saturday, November 11.
About Le Cafe du Vegas
Husband-and-wife team Chef David Gazzano and Carmen Barbur are the owners of the Le Cafe du Vegas, the parent company to its two restaurants – Le Cafe du Val at 1550 W. Horizon Ridge Pkwy. in Green Valley and Le Cafe du Sud at 11350 Southern Highlands Pkwy. in Southern Highlands.
Both restaurants have quickly become favorites to their neighbors and nearby community for its delicious French cuisine, warm atmosphere and sense of community the cafes provide.
Guests will often find Carmen onsite alongside her team or just stopping by each table to greet them and welcome them to the Le Cafe du Vegas family.