New Restaurant From AYYA Hospitality Offers a Toast to the Mediterranean with Strip-Caliber Cuisine and Cocktails, Plus Craft Hookah Experience
Pine Bistro – a modern dining and nightlife experience – is now open in Southern Highlands. The restaurant concept was created by AYYA Hospitality Group and offers elevated family-style dishes and a Strip-caliber cocktail program all inspired by Mediterranean and Lebanese flavor profiles.
- Pine Bistro reservations are available on OpenTable
Open for dinner and late-night, Pine Bistro is a toast to the Mediterranean, celebrating its rich culture, distinctive flavors and design aesthetics punctuated with a social and lively dining experience.
The menu was curated by AYYA Hospitality and refined by Executive Chef Dany Chebat with recipes inspired by Chef’s heritage and the team’s extensive travels to these regions. Pine Bistro also features a one-of-a-kind craft hookah program, setting it apart in the city’s dining scene.
“We’re thrilled to open our doors in Southern Highlands and deliver something completely new to the area,” said Lowell Raven, partner and vice president of AYYA Hospitality’s global operations and brand experience. “Our culinary team – which includes some of the city’s top talent – took the traditional flavors of the Mediterranean and Lebanon and gave it a Las Vegas flair. We’ve worked tirelessly to perfect this menu and are excited to introduce a fun yet sophisticated new restaurant for everyone to enjoy.”
me tell your story, Vegas.
Contact Jennifer Bradley, PR Practitioner of the Year
A look into Pine Bistro’s Menu:
- Small Plates and Appetizers: Small plates to share with the table include made-to-order Fresh Pita Bread with Hummus and Baba Ghanoush; Kibbeh Nayeh, a version of steak tartare, with burghul, onion and mint; and an Eggplant & Zucchini Tower, featuring lightly battered eggplant and zucchini topped with Lebanese yogurt, amongst other options.
- Salad: Lighter fare includes the Fattoush Salad, a Lebanese garden salad glazed in pomegranate vinaigrette and topped with mini pita chips; Pine Signature Salad, with mixed greens, pomegranates, walnuts and strawberries; and Tabbouleh, with parsley, fresh mint, tomato, burghul, olive oil, lemon, red onion, green onion and allspice.
- Main Course: The stars of the menu are Pine Bistro’s main entrees, including the Mixed Grilled Platter offering a taste of all Pine Bistro’s kabobs, including chicken, filet, kafta, shrimp and vegetable, served with basmati rice; Whole Fish Platter, featuring the fresh fish of the day grilled or braised and topped with pine tatar; the signature Pine Burger, a Mediterranean twist on the American classic featuring a kafta burger in a brioche bun, topped with arugula, honey and the housemade Pine Bistro spread; and the Beef Shawarma Plate, topped with sumac pickles and served with hummus, tahini and fries.
- Dessert: Guests can end their meal with a wide range of sweet treats with signature desserts including Knafeh, a rolled sweet-cream tart served with Orange Blossom Ice Cream; Om Ali, a mixed-nut bread pudding; and Baklava with Orange Blossom Ice Cream.
- Mediterranean-Inspired Cocktails: Spearheaded by Lewis Caputa – who formerly helmed Rosina’s mixology program at The Venetian Resort & Casino – Pine Bistro uses traditional flavors from the Mediterranean and Lebanon including orange blossom, sumac, fig, arak and more within its craft cocktails. Standout creations include the Sumac Smack, with sumac that descends down the glass; Smoked Fig Old Fashioned, smoked tableside; Arak Sangria, a new twist on the traditional sangria; Gringo Peligroso, with Dos Hombres Mezcal, Amaro Montenegro and freshly made ginger syrup; and Bistro Margarita, a zesty sip with Casamigos Reposado, freshly crushed watermelon, lime and jalapeño.
- Classic Cocktails: Diners seeking more traditional flavor profiles can enjoy Pine Bistro’s interpretation of an Aperol Spritz, French 75, Negroni and more.
- Craft Hookah: Pine Bistro features Las Vegas’ first curated craft hookah program, comprising a variety of fruit, ice and spirits for a distinctive experience. Guests can substitute traditional water for a cocktail or spirit in the hookah vase, which results in an incredible fusion of flavors.
- Late-Night Bites: Starting at 10 p.m., visitors can try bar and lounge menu items like the Pine Signature Sliders, a kafta burger on a Brioche roll; Fry Trio, featuring three flavors of fries including za’atar, paprika and original; and Mediterranean Cheese Flatbread with halloumi cheese.
Pine Bistro’s design was conceived by AYYA Hospitality Group lead designer, Diana Sin. Sin used elements such as mosaic tiles and wood panel screens to add delicate touches of the Mediterranean throughout the modern aesthetic of the restaurant.
The space features a main dining area with a view of the open kitchen, a bar area seating up to 12 patrons and a lounge area with tableside craft hookah service. Pine Bistro also has an expansive 1,500-square-foot terrace for outdoor dining.
Complementing Sin’s designs is Las Vegas-based artist Koa Paden. Paden created a one-of-a-kind, hand-painted acrylic mural on display behind Pine Bistro’s DJ booth. Showcasing the region’s stunning indigenous plants, including cedar and pine, the signature piece and other commissioned pieces are visible throughout the 3,500-square-foot space.
Pine Bistro is located at 10620 Dean Martin Drive next to two other AYYA Hospitality concepts: IVI Performance, a new fitness facility dedicated to personal training, elite athletic performance and deep health coaching; as well as Thick & Thin Treat Bar, a unique blend between a juice bar and ice cream parlor. AYYA Hospitality is also the creator of Las Vegas pizza and pie concept, Crust & Roux, located in Town Square, and an upcoming Mexican steakhouse, J.Blanco, opening at UnCommons.
The restaurant is open 5 p.m. – 2 a.m. daily. Reservations are available on OpenTable. Complimentary valet will be available for guests Thursday through Sunday.