The popular day club will feature in-demand local DJs on Fridays, EDM-centric DJs on “Sunburst Saturdays” and hip-hop on “LIT Sundays.”
The heat turns up after dark with “DAYLIGHT at Night” select nights throughout the season and “Neon Vibra,” featuring Latin-inspired Reggaeton music every Saturday night.
Schedule of performances and operational hours are available below.
Hours of Operation:
Friday – Saturday: 11 a.m. to 6 p.m.
DAYLIGHT at Night, select nights: 10 p.m. to close
“Neon Vibra” Saturday Nights: 10 p.m. to close
Sunday: Noon to 6 p.m.
- Friday, June 2: DJ Karma, Las Vegas born and raised DJ playing top house and deep bass hits.
- Saturday, June 3: “Sunburst Saturdays” with Tchami, the French DJ known his innovative productions and his pioneering work in the future house genre, will mix fresh beats under the Las Vegas sun.
- Saturday, June 3: “Neon Vibra” with Nano the DJ is one of the most talented DJs on the nightlife scene in North America and has performed alongside legends such as Lil Wayne, Rick Ross, 6IX9INE, Marshmello as well as played for international royalty.
- Sunday, June 4: “LIT Sundays” with Earthgang, the Atlanta-based duo behind the highly regarded musical collective Spillage Village and signed to J. Cole’s Dreamville label, are also known for top hits such as “WATERBOYZ,” “Meditate” and “Proud of you.”
- Friday, June 9: CLA, the Belgian DJ combines his love of dance music, energetic progressive house and vibey future bass to create his own unique sound.
- Saturday, June 10: “Sunburst Saturdays” with TroyBoi, returns for a third performance at DAYLIGHT, combining trap, house music, bass and dubstep and often live instruments along with engaging visual elements.
- Saturday, June 10: “Neon Vibra” with DJ Susie, a Mexican-Dominican DJ from Los Angeles, spins the hottest reggaeton hits.
- Sunday, June 11: “LIT Sundays” with J.I.D., Grammy-nominated Atlanta-born rapper who is a part of Spillage Village and signed to J. Cole’s Dreamville, brings hot beats like “Surround Sound,” “Dance Now” and “151 Rum.”
- Friday, June 16: Jamie Da Great, Las Vegas-based DJ mixes beats for a fresh and nostalgic feel with a Latin twist.
- Saturday, June 17: “Sunburst Saturdays” with Dr. Fresch, a regular in the lineup of popular festivals like EDC, Lollapalooza and Electric Forest, is known for house and hip-hop music.
- Sunday, June 18: “LIT Sundays” with K Camp, the hip-hop artist from Atlanta who has released top hit songs like “Lottery (Renegade)” which has gone viral on TikTok.
- Friday, June 23: Soxxi, popular in the Las Vegas club scene, provides an approachable style of house music to keep the party going.
- Saturday, June 24: DAYLIGHT Saturdays with Drezo, The LA-based producer and DJ’s unapologetic attitude and rhythmic beats, paired with his dedication to his craft has earned him widespread respect within the industry.
- Saturday, June 24: “Neon Vibra” with Awsumo, Becky’s G’s tour DJ, Awsumo will bring the hottest Latin and reggaeton vibes with hits like “Don’t Hold Back” and “We So Future.”
- Sunday, June 25: “LIT Sundays” with Too Short, the long-standing West Coast rapper who has collaborated with legendary artists including 2Pac, The Notorious B.I.G. and Jay Z, returns to DAYLIGHT to bring the hype.
- Friday, June 30: SpydaT.E.K brings basshouse-style music with influences from a range of other genres including trap and Latin-inspired beats to make the crowd dance.
The 50,000-square-foot beach club offers a 4,400-square-foot main pool with two additional private pools for cabana guests.
Guests can also reserve daybeds, banquettes and bungalows. DAYLIGHT will serve hand-crafted cocktails, poolside bites and VIP bottle service for guests while they enjoy a stellar roster of international DJs and performing artists.
DAYLIGHT will be open Fridays and Saturdays from 11 a.m. to 6 p.m.; 10 p.m. to close on Saturday nights for “Neon Vibra,” starting Saturday, May 6; and Sundays from noon to 6 p.m.
DAYLIGHT will also open 10 p.m. to close on select Fridays and Sundays for “DAYLIGHT at Night,” starting Friday, May 12.