Pinkbox Doughnuts will offer a magical assortment of treats in March, including the “Green Machine” as the featured Doughnut of the Month, a new mint-flavored doughnut, and a lucky lineup of treats for St. Patrick’s Day.
The “Green Machine” is glazed pistachio cake topped with pistachio cream cheese buttercream and pistachio cake crumbs, priced at $3.
Joining fan-favorites, “Pinky,” “Pooh” and “Veegee,” Pinkbox will introduce a fresh, new doughnut on Monday, March 1. “Minty” is chocolate cake topped with mint buttercream, covered in mint icing and candy décor, priced at $3.
St. Patrick’s Day doughnuts, available from now through March 17, will include:
- Leprechaun Ring: Green glazed raised ring, priced at $1.75.
- It’s Ya Birthday: White frosted shell filled with birthday cake filling, topped with blonde Oreos and St. Patrick’s Day sprinkles, priced at $3.
- Irish Unicorn: White frosted pink velvet cake topped with unicorn and St. Patrick’s Day décor, priced at $3.
- Four Leaf Clover: Green frosted raised clover topped with clover décor, priced at $3.
- Pot O’ Gold: Light blue frosted raised ring topped with gold sugar and rainbow décor, priced at $3.
- Lucky Charms: Green frosted raised bar topped with Lucky Charms, priced at $3.
- St. Patrick’s Pee Weez: Glazed chocolate cake Pee Weez rolled in St. Patrick’s Day sprinkles, priced at 40 cents each.
- Lucky Vegan: Chocolate frosted vegan shell filled with chocolate mousse and topped with St. Patrick’s Day sprinkles, priced at $3 (available exclusively at the Tropicana location).
A springtime selectionof Easter doughnuts will also be offered from Monday, March 22 to Sunday, April 4. Pre-orders are available, beginning Monday, March 15.
Pinkbox, where the mantra is “Spreading Smiles,” is open 24 hours daily at each of its three doughnut shops, located at 9435 W. Tropicana Ave., 7531 W. Lake Mead Blvd., and 10251 S. Eastern Ave. in Henderson.
All doughnuts are available for pre-order on Pinkbox’s website at www.pinkboxdoughnuts.com. Delivery is available through Postmates. All Pinkbox locations abide by health and social distancing guidelines that have been set by the State of Nevada.
Awarded “All-Time Best Doughnuts” in 2020 by Las Vegas Weekly, and “Best Doughnuts” in the 2017, 2018 and 2020 Las Vegas Review-Journal “Best of Las Vegas” Awards, Pinkbox Doughnuts offers three locations in the Las Vegas Valley: 10251 S. Eastern Ave. in Henderson, Nev. 702.410.9799; 7531 W. Lake Mead Blvd. in the north Summerlin area, 702.478.7465; and 9435 W. Tropicana Ave., 702.222.3370. Pinkbox Doughnuts was established in 2012.
More information about Pinkbox is on the website at www.pinkboxdoughnuts.com, as well as on social media on Instagram at @pinkboxdoughnuts, on Facebook at PinkboxDoughnuts and Twitter at @Pinkboxdoughnuts.