Participating Restaurants Include Balla Italian Soul, Bazaar Meat by José Andrés, The Noodle Den
SAHARA Las Vegas announces its roster of limited-edition prix fixe Las Vegas Restaurant Week menus. Benefitting Three Square Food Bank, participating restaurants inside the casino resort include Balla Italian Soul, Bazaar Meat by José Andrés and The Noodle Den.
Menus from Bazaar Meat and The Noodle Den will be available from Monday, June 5 through Friday, June 16 while Balla Italian Soul’s menu will be available from Monday, June 5 through Saturday, June 24 for the extended Restaurant Week. All participating restaurants will donate $6 from each menu ordered to help feed those in need.
The full Las Vegas Restaurant Week menus follow:
Balla Italian Soul
Available for $80 per person.
Antipasti (choose one)
- Burrata – Roasted peppers, tomato Conserva, pine nuts
- Caesar Salad – Baby gem lettuce, fresh herbs, anchovy
House-Made Pasta (choose one)
- Agnolotti – Formaggio, oyster mushrooms, Guanciale
- Casarecce – Seasonal tomatoes, garlic, Calabrian pepper
From the Wood Fire (choose one)
- Sea Bream – Lemon, capers, wild greens
- Piedmontese Flat Iron Steak – Bone marrow gremolata
Bazaar Meat® by José Andrés
Available for $80 per person. For an additional $49 per person, guests can enjoy an exquisite wine pairing. Additional courses are also available, including the kobe eye of the rib for $50 per ounce or the 6-ounce “Vaca Vieja” mindful meats ribeye for $45.
- Cotton Candy Foie Gras – Crispy amaranth
- Bagel and Lox Cone – Dill cream cheese, salmon roe
- Gazpacho Estilo Algeciras – Tomato, cucumber, green bell peppers
- Croquetas de Pollo – Chicken-béchamel fritters
- Prime Hanger Steak – Sourced from Brandt Beef and served with rosemary mustard
- Straw Potatoes – Traditional potatoes, malt vinegar
- Setas al Ajillo – Button mushrooms, garlic, parsley
- Crema Catalana
The Noodle Den
Available for $40 per person.
Appetizer (choose one)
- Chicken and Mushroom Pan-Fried Dumpling – Served with house-made sweet vinegar sauce
- Pork and Chive Pan-Fried Dumpling – Served with house-made sweet vinegar sauce
Handmade Noodle or Fried Rice (choose one)
- Kung Pao Chicken Stir Fry with Knife Sliced Noodle – Diced chicken thigh, bell peppers, green onion and peanuts stir fried with spicy soy sauce
- Yangzhou Fried Rice – Chinese ham, chicken, shrimp, shiitake mushroom, bamboo shoot, green onion and scrambled eggs
Main Dish (choose one)
- Mongolian Beef – Sliced beef, onions and green onion stir fried with spicy soy sauce
- Salt and Pepper Pork Chop – Deep fried pork chop tossed with green onion, garlic, jalapeño and seasoned salt
For more information or to make a reservation, click here.