Industry trendsetter Clique Hospitality recently unveiled Easy’s Cocktail Lounge, a sultry new speakeasy hidden within the much-anticipated Proper Eats Food Hall on the promenade level of ARIA Resort & Casino.
Open Thursday through Monday from 6 p.m. – 2 a.m.
A secret entrance behind Easy Donuts reveals a moody cabaret lounge for posh cocktailing on the low, where live musicians play post-modern jukebox music and expert bartenders meticulously craft extraordinary drinks.
Easy’s May lineup of live entertainment includes:
- Thursday, May 11: Justin Carder
- Friday, May 12: Red Penny Arcade with opening act, Joseph Soul
- Saturday, May 13: Skye Dee Miles with opening act, Jeffery Krantz
- Sunday, May 14: Jeffery Krantz
- Monday, May 15: Joseph Soul
- Thursday, May 18: Joseph Soul
- Friday, May 19: Sara Loera Band with opening act, Sunrise Sunset
- Saturday, May 20: Skye Dee Miles with opening act, Jeffery Krantz
- Sunday, May 21: Joseph Soul
- Monday, May 22: Justin Carder
- Closed for a private event from 7 p.m. – 9 p.m.
- Thursday, May 25: Sunrise Sunset
- Friday, May 26: Sara Loera Band with opening act, Joseph Soul
- Saturday, May 27: Mikalah Gordon
- Sunday, May 28: Red Penny Arcade
- Monday, May 29: Joseph Soul
About the performers:
- Jeffery Krantz, a musician with a captivating voice and heartfelt performances, will take the stage.
- Joseph Soul’s voice and guitar skills bring new life to familiar hits, in addition to his original songs.
- Skye Dee Mills is an accomplished blues, soul and jazz performer who complements Easy’s mesmerizing vibe.
- Peter Love is a musician and singer performing songs from across multiple decades.
- Red Penny Arcade morphs pop, jazz and rock into her performances that are unlike any other.
- Justin Carder, an up-and-coming musician, performs original songs and crowd favorites while backed by a talented band.
- Sara Loera has a powerful voice and the stage presence to match. The mesmerizing singer is accompanied by a full band that keeps the energy high.
- Sunrise Sunset is a talented duo who together perform compelling acoustic covers.
- Mikalah Gordon, a former Top 12 “American Idol” competitor, who brings a powerful and soulful voice to her performances.
Easy’s is a sultry world accessible only to those in the know, where emerald hues and velvet textures enthrall the senses.
Theatrical floor-to-ceiling emerald green drapery and velvet upholstered panels frame the recessed performance stage and an explosion of florals on the ceiling is mirrored on the carpet below.
Luxurious sofas, featuring sophisticated channel tufting, are paired with comfortable chairs, while dark-stained oak wood and marble coffee tables provide an open invitation for lounging.
A luxurious accompaniment to an unforgettable night, Easy’s sole dining option is a nod to fine dining’s most delightful pearl, Beluga caviar service, accompanied by house-made blinis, crème fraiche, chives, lemon wedges and two chilled glasses of Belvedere vodka.
Clique Hospitality is behind some of Las Vegas’ most imaginative cocktail destinations, including The Barbershop Cuts & Cocktails and CliQue Bar & Lounge at The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas; as well as Eight Lounge and Gatsby’s Cocktail Lounge at Resorts World Las Vegas.
Easy’s Cocktail Lounge is open Thursday through Monday from 5 p.m. – 2 a.m.
With limited capacity, reservations are strongly encouraged. More information is available at Easysvegas.com, as well as on Facebook, Instagram and TikTok.
A secret entrance behind Easy Donuts at Proper Eats Food Hall on the promenade level of ARIA Resort & Casino reveals Easy’s Cocktail Lounge, a sultry speakeasy for posh cocktailing on the low.
Designed by renowned Italian designer Alessandro Munge and Toronto-based firm Studio Munge, Easy’s is a sultry world where live musicians play post-modern jukebox music and expert bartenders meticulously craft extraordinary drinks.
Renowned mixologist Eric Hobbie is behind Easy’s inventive cocktail menu, which is punctuated by theatrical “show stoppers” that enthrall the senses and delight the palate. Easy’s Cocktail Lounge is open Thursday through Monday from 6 p.m. – 2 a.m. With limited capacity, reservations are strongly encouraged.
More information is available at Easysvegas.com, as well as on Facebook, Instagram and TikTok.