Ferraro’s Ristorante invites families to celebrate Mother’s Day with a special four-course menu on Sunday, May 14.
Available for $95 per person plus tax and gratuities, the Mother’s Day menu also includes one complimentary glass of prosecco. Additionally, the full dinner menu will also be available, including Ferraro’s legendary osso buco, risottos and pastas.
The full Mother’s Day menu follows:
First Course – Antipasti (choose one):
- Bufala Mozzarella – Pistachio pesto, watercress, rainbow microgreens, crushed pistachio, spring peas, white balsamic vinaigrette
- Carpaccio Bufala Mozzarella, Prosciutto e Gnocco Fritto – Regina Bianca bufala mozzarella, Del Re prosciutto di Parma Riserva, fried puff dough
- Carpaccio di Manzo – Thinly sliced prime sirloin, Parmigiano Reggiano, arugula, mustard sauce, lemon, truffle oil
- Vitello Tonnato – Thinly sliced roasted veal, tuna sauce, capers, lemon
- Nonna’s Peperone Ripieno – Ground veal, eggplant, Parmigiano Reggiano, breadcrumbs
Second Course – Pasta e Risotto (choose one):
- Risotto Aragosta – Acquerello risotto, lobster, seasonal black truffles, mascarpone cheese
- Gnocchi al Pistachio Siciliano – Homemade potato dumplings, pistachio and basil pesto, roasted tomato purée, Parmigiano Reggiano
- Spaghetti alle Vongole – Homemade spaghetti, Manila clams, garlic, white wine, parsley
- Lasagna alla Gino – Bolognese sauce, béchamel, ricotta, tomato sauce
Main Course (choose one):
- Pollo Vesuvio – Airline chicken breast, rosemary, white wine, lemon, potatoes, carrots, onion, mushrooms
- Vitello Piccata – Veal scallopini, lemon, butter, white wine, capers, grilled asparagus, roasted potatoes
- Coniglio Brasato – Hermi Farms braised rabbit, soft polenta, roasted royal trumpet mushroom
- Salmone – Scottish salmon, pea purée, mixed mushrooms, peas, roasted potatoes
- Petite Filetto di Manzo – 6-ounce Butcher’s Block prime filet mignon, balsamic demi, crispy shallots, potato purée, spinach
Dessert (choose one):
- Tiramisu – Lady finger cookies, espresso, sweetened mascarpone cheese
- Pistachio Passion – Pistachio cream, cream cheese mousse, sweetened whipped cream, walnut crust
- Cannoli – Cannoli shell, sweetened ricotta, cinnamon
“To celebrate the mothers in our lives. I’ve curated a spectacular four-course menu,” said Mimmo Ferraro, executive chef, Ferraro’s Ristorante. “We can’t wait to welcome families and offer them a delightful evening of fine Italian cuisine and impeccable service.”
Dinner hours will be from 4 to 10 p.m. on Sunday, May 14. To make reservations, please call (702) 364-5300 or click here to book online.
ABOUT FERRARO’S RISTORANTE
Las Vegas, known worldwide as the food mecca for the most discerning palates, houses one of the leading upscale fine dining establishments for Italian cuisine, Ferraro’s Ristorante. Featuring a chic and modern ambiance, Ferraro’s is synonymous with extraordinary service and unforgettable dining experiences.
Guests savor flavorful, uncomplicated dishes utilizing only premium ingredients, all-natural meats and seafood, and fresh, hand-made pasta. A recipient of the internationally acclaimed Gambero Rosso award for wine, the venue’s extraordinary list is recognized as one of the top Italian wine collections in the world. Headed by Executive Chef Mimmo Ferraro, classic training, ingenuity, and passion for the Italian kitchen bring authenticity and creativity to the menu, carrying on the tradition and history that made Ferraro’s an iconic name in the culinary space.
Whether joining for happy hour, dinner, or late-night fare, in addition to the classic dishes you can order a la carte, guests may request a guided tasting menu that includes exquisite wine pairings. The meticulous care put into each detail makes this a truly unique place. Open daily with a main dining room, private seating, lounge, and patio options, a memorable culinary adventure awaits.
Ferraro’s Ristorante is located at 4480 Paradise Rd. Las Vegas, NV 89148. For more information or reservations, call (702) 364-5300 or learn more online at www.ferraroslasvegas.com.